Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad: Why do people rate him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakno, even though I'm a Haye fan and I would like to see him beat Wlad, it'll take a while before you reach the plateau of WLAD OWNS.

Comment

Originally posted by NeXt In Line View Post
      Yakno, even though I'm a Haye fan and I would like to see him beat Wlad, it'll take a while before you reach the plateau of WLAD OWNS.
      Yeah, I think you are right. That love is stronger than a mother's love for her child.
      It's really astonishing....

Comment

Haye legitimately could fight Kali Meehan or Mike Mollo. After that big KO of Williamson, Meehan wouldn't be a bad choice but Haye would KO him under 4 or 5 and Mollo because he was a decent contender who couldn't get past Golota but still is a good name in the division. Whoever he fights by the time he gets to Wlad he'll KO him and no way this fight goes 12 rounds, no way.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
          Haye legitimately could fight Kali Meehan or Mike Mollo. After that big KO of Williamson, Meehan wouldn't be a bad choice but Haye would KO him under 4 or 5 and Mollo because he was a decent contender who couldn't get past Golota but still is a good name in the division. Whoever he fights by the time he gets to Wlad he'll KO him and no way this fight goes 12 rounds, no way.
          Mollo-Golota was really entertaining to me. Meehan is on the comeback trail.
          I thought he beat Brewster as well, but Rahman lit him up so Haye might be able to do the same.

Those are as good a fights as any. You should be a matchmaker!

Comment

Working...
          X