No announcement yet.

Around the Horn with that cool boxing guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the Horn with that cool boxing guy

You people know Max what's his face. He is the young boxing analyist that knows his ****. Well on one of his shows he did a short 3 minute section on the UFC and got opinions from a few old ******s about whether of not he UFC should be considered a sport. You can download this at www.fightcaster.tk but if it is down which it usually is you can IM me and I will send it to you. Max stands up for the UFC while eveyone rags on it. One guy even brings 9-11 into it. WTF? Can you say ghey. Good job Max, your coolness has gone up another level.

I got it to IM me and i will send it to you.

Comment

Yea Max did awesome at making our sport look good. The fat slobs ****ed it up a bit although one of them said he agrees its a sport, just not his thing. The other guys said it wasn't a sport. Fat morons can criticize but probably never played sports ever.

Comment

Most of them had never even seen it before so how can they judge it?

Comment

That was one of the most ******ed argurments I have ever seen. The one guy saying oh it's in a cage it's not a sport. What pride then. Jesus crist. I do think that maxx guy did a good job of defending the sport. Against an 4 man group of idots, who just love to watch high school football. To scout, which 17 year olds, they can jerk off too.

Comment

Hahaha......

Comment

Those guys just got OWNED!

Comment

Max owned them when he muted them and explained the sport to everyone. That ruled.

Comment

Max Kellerman rules

Comment

He did MMA proud. I explain to morons who just don't "get it" about the cage.....

football- yardage markers, the ball itself, running from one end to the other end = gimick

baseball- bases, ball, running from one base to the other, tagging out= gimick

tennis- birdie, net, running all over in little square shouting LOVE= gimick

boxing- 2 people knocking the hell out of each others face, ring= gimick

MMA- mixed martial arts, 2 people, awesome, exciting, cage= GIMICK.

Everything has a gimick, it adds to the attraction of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X