Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will be close, uneventful, and very divisive. I think I'll walk away believing Lara deserved the decision, whether he gets it or not.

People who bring up Trout or Angulo really shouldn't.

Comment

I'm going with the man with the ATG snake. Apparently he also killed a man sparring so it's safe to say I fear for Lara's health in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Right...so he's a hypejob now. Could've sworn you had him as a 'hungy young lyin' when floyd picked him. Lolla floms!
        Everything is about Floyd to you Jesus this is not healthy

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Everything is about Floyd to you Jesus this is not healthy
          already people making excuses about scoring, lara wont even make it to 12 rounds, canelo by destruction , lara doesnt have half of angulos chin, he breaks down around the 8th...

Comment

Canelo by the first ever stoppage by skull crushing.

Comment

I don't think that Lara can.....HAIL HYDRA!!!!.....take that right hand that Alvarez dropped Trout with. We all saw that Angulo....HAIL HYDRA...introduced him to the mat twice.

Alvarez should crack his chin nicely.

HAIL HYDRA!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                I'm going with the man with the ATG snake. Apparently he also killed a man sparring so it's safe to say I fear for Lara's health in this one.
                ^this^ great analysis

Comment

head says lara heart says canelo

Comment

Lara is neither a "bigger version of Mayweather", nor a "154 pound Rigo". He is quite hittable when not on his bike and has a tendency to take rounds off.

And to those who keep bringing up Trout: do you think Canelo would be held to a draw by Vanes (and no, it wasn't a robbery)? Do you think Freddy Hernandez would take him the distance?

Pick'em fight, not the best style matchup for Canelo, but I think he is explosive enough to win by fair decision, maybe scoring a knockdown or two on the way.

Comment

Canelo knocks out Lara and NSB posters claim Lara is a bum and that Canelo is ducking _____________ (insert who will be a bum next)

Comment

Working...
                      X