Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any reason to dislike Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course not. There is often much reason to dislike some (most in fact, but there are many good guys too) of his fans, but not him. He's a great guy who has given many great wars.

Comment

Manny basically helped put boxing back to the mainstream. Nothing but respect

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
        Are you really 29? Everytime I read one of your post on any topic you're always trying to take a shot at someone who doesn't agree with you. It makes question if you really are 29. Insecure, no?

maybe, maybe not

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Doom View Post
          I don't think anyone dislikes Manny. I think they dislike his fans...

A lot of his fans are pretty much equivalent to Lakers fans. Meaning they don't know anything about boxing besides Pacquiao.
          This!

Thought I wouldn't necessarily call them his "fans", I've noticed A LOT of people jumping off the bandwagon since last night. Suddenly, the people that were trying to tell me that he "killed" JMM in their last three fights turned and was like, "his career and legacy ain't ****!!!" WTF?!

Comment

Manny is a flawed person, just like any of us. He's a very likable individual, who, despite having the worst fan base ever, still represents his people in the best way possible.

Comment

Not to me. He's a very likable person & a great fighter. He's even extremely gracious in defeat. There's not many fighters like him currently.

Comment

No part of me dislikes Manny the boxer, nor his persona.

Comment

To be honest there are a lot of reasons to dislike him. Think about the flack republicans in America receive when they take certain stances towards ****sexuality, birth control and religion. Now think about the things he says and how they are glossed over.

Think about how people are normally viewed when they take part in activities that subject animals to cruel treatment and how people are viewed when they sleep around on their wives with hookers.

I personally don't dislike Pacquiao but there are valid reasons to dislike the fella.

Comment

I don't think anyone dislikes Manny himself. More of his fanbase.

Lets be real, they came too the boxing world in 2009. They disrespected anyone who did not agree with them called Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and especially blacks some horrible things.

All they had to do is defend there points of view with boxing knowledge, instead they took the low road.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      To be honest there are a lot of reasons to dislike him. Think about the flack republicans in America receive when they take certain stances towards ****sexuality, birth control and religion. Now think about the things he says and how they are glossed over.

Think about how people are normally viewed when they take part in activities that subject animals to cruel treatment and how people are viewed when they sleep around on their wives with hookers.

I personally don't dislike Pacquiao but there are valid reasons to dislike the fella.
                      Well then u would dislike 90% of boxers than. Womenizing, gambling, anti **** remarks, typical stuff in boxing and sports in general.

Comment

Working...
                      X