Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    nonsense.

she's south korean.

i'm from the north.

Korean Air in January for $690...i think imma book that trip soon

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      several websites just reported that "Phantom is suspended indefinitely from judging"
      Iceman is hating on Jin cuz she got more money than him....

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        This is true, but Scully did eat a big punch to start the fight. It might just have been the funny camera angle but I think one of his knees did that Amir Khan leg twitch/stagger.. Regardless, he kept his composure and started owning.
        I think he took it easy just to see what Jin had, he lead with a few jabs to get a feel for her, and she hit him with a right, but then he realsied she was going out fighting, so he just went for the KO with a lovely uppercut.

Jin is dizzy, shaky legs, but she isn't out just yet.

All I can say is, Iceman will make any adjustment needed and win by KO, I can't say what round, but Round 2 was a 10-8.

Round 1: 10-10. Maybe 10-9 to Jin because John came in a little cold.
        Round 2: 10-8 John. No doubt that he knew he was in a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          Iceman is hating on Jin cuz she got more money than him....

naw bro...all he's doing is voicing what many of us feel...i dont know why you tryin to defend Jin

Comment

• LMAO@ Iceman talking about Mosley worked hard for the belts...

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              naw bro...all he's doing is voicing what many of us feel...i dont know why you tryin to defend Jin
              in jin's defense , she ain't doing anything that most women don't do and the government doesn't allow them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                I can’t stop crying listening to the North Korean National Anthem.

and at the same time it gave me a semi.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Many of us feel what?..lol...I dont feel sorry for Mosley who is a cheater in the ring as well out of the ring.....

I also dont feel sorry for Mosley for being dumb enough to get caught cheating while being married in the state of california...Half is Half...those are the rules.....and so what she is keeping the belts..it isnt like she is gonna wear them around town...

me having a sister, a mother and numerous aunts and female cousins....i refuse to feel sorry for a man who gets caught cheating on his wife & family and has to pay the price....

remember she filed for divorce NOT him.....

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlesDarwin View Post
                    I can’t stop crying listening to the North Korean National Anthem.

and at the same time it gave me a semi.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                      I think he took it easy just to see what Jin had, he lead with a few jabs to get a feel for her, and she hit him with a right, but then he realsied she was going out fighting, so he just went for the KO with a lovely uppercut.

Jin is dizzy, shaky legs, but she isn't out just yet.

All I can say is, Iceman will make any adjustment needed and win by KO, I can't say what round, but Round 2 was a 10-8.

Round 1: 10-10. Maybe 10-9 to Jin because John came in a little cold.
                      Round 2: 10-8 John. No doubt that he knew he was in a fight.
                      So Scully beats Jin and as a result collects her straps.. In a wild turn of events.. Scully is somehow ending up with belts below Junior Middleweight. Crazy stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X