No announcement yet.

Hasegawa vs Perez Set; Eric Morel Can't Enter Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hasegawa vs Perez Set; Eric Morel Can't Enter Japan

The opponent for WBC bantamweight champion Hozumi Hasegawa has been switched. He will now face Alvaro Perez of Nicaragua at Kobe World Memorial Hall on December 18. The original opponent was announced as former champion Eric Morel. Last week in Puerto Rico, Morel said that he received an offer but never actually agreed to the fight. Morel said he was still considering the offer. [details]

Dude can't enter Japan cause of his criminal background.

Comment

Wow. It's not like Morel's going to Japan and rape another drunken 15 yr old. He's gonna fight for **** sake. They should let these two box and forget about that criminal record!!

Hasegawa is a great boxer puncher he needs to fight top tier fighters before he retires. Japanese needs to invade the lower division in America and fight Mexicanos!
      Last edited by sikwatee; 10-26-2009, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sikwate View Post
        Wow. It's not like Morel's going to Japan and rape another drunken 15 yr old. He's gonna fight for **** sake. They should let these two box and forget about that criminal record!!

Hasegawa is a great boxer puncher he needs to fight top tier fighters before he retires. Japanese needs to invade the lower division in America and fight Mexicanos!
        Would you let a convicted molestor into your house and be around kids?

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
          I know who Hasegawa is. And I heard about Morel banging jail bait. But does the story refer to Luis Perez?

Comment

thats what he gets for molesting a little girl,they don't want him over there

Comment

i like to see him fight Vic Darchinyan

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                He can't do **** at 118 as he proved in his bout with Agbeko. The winner of Agbeko-Perez would also be a good opponent for Hasegawa.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                  same here

Hasegawa vs either Darchinyan or Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    In all fairness he would have gone to Japan to an arena and fight not visit japanese people at their homes. Plus the article never said anything about molesting, it said 'abuse' which is different.

Comment

Working...
                    X