Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Peter Quillin Talks Career, Golovkin vs. Stevens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Peter Quillin Talks Career, Golovkin vs. Stevens

Bill Emes catches up with WBO middleweight champion Peter Quillin to discuss his next move, the bout between Gennady Golovkin and Curtis Stevens and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Golden boy realy didn't have him in mind when they started the Cold War between hbo..quillens is non existant and rasado I a 54lbr..Jacobs will make the most sense but who will he fight if he wins..gb don't have enough 160 & up in there stable

Comment

Pete who? Kid who?
      He needs to build his name. no one knows him.

Comment

Talk about being on different levels...Quillen should thank his lucky stars Stevens stepped up like a real man and took the GGG fight, because the Russian would put Peter in the trunk inside 7 rounds. But hey, who needs luck when Golden Boy will destroy your dirty blood sample like they did for Quillen before the fight with Winky.
        I see Stevens as a one-trick-pony who is all the sudden some kinda boogeyman based on one spectacular KO getting sparked out by GGG - hopefully this happens and we'll see if Kid Chocolate really wants that fight. I don't think his dirty azz does.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
          Talk about being on different levels...Quillen should thank his lucky stars Stevens stepped up like a real man and took the GGG fight, because the Russian would put Peter in the trunk inside 7 rounds. But hey, who needs luck when Golden Boy will destroy your dirty blood sample like they did for Quillen before the fight with Winky.
          I see Stevens as a one-trick-pony who is all the sudden some kinda boogeyman based on one spectacular KO getting sparked out by GGG - hopefully this happens and we'll see if Kid Chocolate really wants that fight. I don't think his dirty azz does.
          ....details plz...i for one think Quillin just trying to stay relevant because he knows there are bigger stars than him..but im interested in this dirty blood test..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCa$h View Post
            ....details plz...i for one think Quillin just trying to stay relevant because he knows there are bigger stars than him..but im interested in this dirty blood test..
            http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/5/26...me-boxing-news

This one of MANY articles...M@xboxing dot com did a bunch of work on this particular subject as well.

Comment

I remember that. And golden boy now only works with usada.
              Peterson, berto and quillen have come up dirty and still faught on golden boys shows. Erik morales too.

Comment

Working...
              X