Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Price is the best Heavyweight in the World.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Price is the best Heavyweight in the World.

Emanuel Steward, before his death, had a serious Hard-On for David Price. Steward couldnt stop smiling, and wouldve gladly dumped Wlad for a 6'8er with arms like steel girders.

K2 wont even utter his name

Tyson Fury surrendered all his belts Riddick Bowe style to avoid Price..

And you know Price is badass when a mouth like Haye wants to be his friend rather than call him out.

Where does boxingscene rank him?

David Haye said he will never, ever fight David Price.

Price and Fury have him shook!

Haye will go after some old 40-something faded HW instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      David Haye said he will never, ever fight David Price.

Price and Fury have him shook!

Haye will go after some old 40-something faded HW instead.
      Haye sparred with Price to prepare for Wlad and said many times that he got hurt more in those sessions than the event he was training for. Price definitely hits harder.

But get the fck outta here with Fury having people shook. Seriously thats just trolling.

Comment

David Price will shatter Vitali's glass shoulders.

Comment

Pricey is a beast, no doubt.

Gets tagged too easily though.

I think he'd knock Fury out though, I think he'd have the power to stop him. I don't think Fury has the power to stop an elite HW and I think he'd struggle to do damage to someone his own size.

Fury would box cleverer, but I can't see him avoiding that big right hand for 12 rounds.

Comment

I am very excited about Price. I think he is a whole package, but I will wait till I give the final mark.
            He needs to fight some top contender to get a full mark. TT is a good starting point. One thing that doesn't help him is that he is already 30..

I would love to see him fights Wlad in 2014 when he builds himself more. Ideally by taking out Fury, Povetkin or some other top contenders...

Comment

price is the real deal and yes fury has blatantly ducked him

if he gets build up the right way he should be the next dominant force at heavy...I hope he fights someone like chagaev in 2 or 3 fights

Comment

Price is looking good but I feel there a few questions. Questions I'm sure we will see answered in time. Like how will he hold up a a higher level in the later rounds in a twelve round battle. But where he is at this point in his career, he does look real good.

Comment

I'll know a lot more about Price after the Thompson bout.

Looked impressive in his last few bouts but we'll see how he handles a tough, experienced, big heavyweight.

Comment

I think he could beat povetkin right now...unfortunately that fat ***** will probably duck him like he does every legit challenge

Comment

Working...
                    X