Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone giving this video any significance of any particular sort needs to get their head checked.

Comment

• I Remember vitali denying this and saying he got ko'd by a kick to the thigh and not chin lol, now theres actually video proof that its true.

Remember the rumour that oleg maskaev knocked vitali out during an amatuer fight?, and also that travis walker and raphael butler knocked him down in sparring?

A while back when i heard about the rumour of pele reid knocking out vitali i just laughed and thought the guy is just name dropping vitali to get a bit of publicity, but now seeing it with my own eyes it only makes me wonder what else vitali could be lying about?

Comment

• I suppose all of this is worthless unless anyone has got any video proof of Vitali denying this happend.

If he is on camera saying that then we have caught him out as a liar

Comment

• I'm a klitschko ****** for asking is that what Lewis said? Sure your not just a klitschko hater clinging to anything that belittles them. Niether of the klitschko bros are GOATs, but there in there were the top 15-20 heavyweights of all time and that's nothing to be looked down on, I think h2h they give most throughout history a good fight, and I refuse to get called a ****** by someone with a joe calslappy pic that's says ATG! ATG what? Fighter? **** off! He isn't even the ATG in the stay at home an fight ****ty opposition category, that goes to Sven ottke, some1 who unified in calslappys division and made the same amount of defences that he didn't feel the need to fight

Comment

• Originally posted by knockoutking565 View Post
            I Remember vitali denying this and saying he got ko'd by a kick to the thigh and not chin lol, now theres actually video proof that its true.

Remember the rumour that oleg maskaev knocked vitali out during an amatuer fight?, and also that travis walker and raphael butler knocked him down in sparring?

A while back when i heard about the rumour of pele reid knocking out vitali i just laughed and thought the guy is just name dropping vitali to get a bit of publicity, but now seeing it with my own eyes it only makes me wonder what else vitali could be lying about?
            lol! You tried hard there!

Comment

• Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              Anyone giving this video any significance of any particular sort needs to get their head checked.
              Apparenntly significant enough for Vitali to lie about it.

Comment

• From what I read this was not a full contact kickboxing match. So basically Reid was winning by an illegal kick from what I understand. Am I wrong?
                To me it looked as if Vitali's kicks were totally lame. I saw other Klitschko kickboxing fights in which he threw full force brutal kicks-But that was in full contact fights.
                I guess Klitschko followed the semi contact rules and Reid didn't.

Comment

• Men lie

Women lie

And this makes you mad:

Circle of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                    Apparenntly significant enough for Vitali to lie about it.
                    awesome post. Vitali gets tkoed in 6 by his own fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
                      From what I read this was not a full contact kickboxing match. So basically Reid was winning by an illegal kick from what I understand. Am I wrong?
                      To me it looked as if Vitali's kicks were totally lame. I saw other Klitschko kickboxing fights in which he threw full force brutal kicks-But that was in full contact fights.
                      I guess Klitschko followed the semi contact rules and Reid didn't.
                      KLitschko was doing fantastic in that tournament and he finished most of his opponents so dont pretend like he was just going through the motions.

The only thing thats lame are the excuses the Klitschko have after every loss. If they were humble and accepted defeat these videos wouldnt get so much attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X