Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Demarco vs. Adrien Broner PREDICTIONS!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys dont think this fight was fixed do you?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      you can't fix a beating like that........

Demarco tried

Comment

hahahaha wtf? Yeah I am going to take a dive and take an ass whopping in the process. No fix Broner is just light years better than demarco. At one point in the fight it was punches landed for Broner: 43 Demarco: 12 or something. It was a thorough beating.

Comment

No. I just think DeMarco over trained. He said after the Molina fight he went straight to the gym because he knew that the Broner fight was next. So that's 5 month's of nonstop training, which is why he was completely shot after 3 round's. Broner would have won either way but it would have been a lot closer if DeMarco was 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            No. I just think DeMarco over trained. He said after the Molina fight he went straight to the gym because he knew that the Broner fight was next. So that's 5 month's of nonstop training, which is why he was completely shot after 3 round's. Broner would have won either way but it would have been a lot closer if DeMarco was 100%.
            I think Demarco would have gotten dominated either way. His defense isn't very good and his a straight forward fighter. Broner was way too fast for him.

Comment

Demarco looked drained, very skinny, and looked like a freakin' zombie if ya ask me. That wasn't the Demarco i seen beat up other guys. Granted, he wasn't going to win even if he was 100%, but man, it was like he wasn't even there!

He looked scared of Broner, stood right in front of him...i wanted to get up and slap him and tell him to wake the fuk up! Lol. Yeah, he would have lost that fight no matter what, but he definatly didn't even try as hard as he did other fights.

I don't think it was fixed, but wow...Tony did look like he been hittin' a crack pipe or something...dam.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                Demarco looked drained, very skinny, and looked like a freakin' zombie if ya ask me. That wasn't the Demarco i seen beat up other guys. Granted, he wasn't going to win even if he was 100%, but man, it was like he wasn't even there!

He looked scared of Broner, stood right in front of him...i wanted to get up and slap him and tell him to wake the fuk up! Lol. Yeah, he would have lost that fight no matter what, but he definatly didn't even try as hard as he did other fights.

I don't think it was fixed, but wow...Tony did look like he been hittin' a crack pipe or something...dam.
                my thoughts exactly. demarco looked bummed out, i almost punched my brother in the face cause he kept talking mess about demarco zombie lookin azz.....

Comment

Demarco took a beating

Comment

Broner cheated. He had put hot sauce he had left over from eating Kennedy Fried Chicken wings on his gloves that he rubbed in Demarco's eyes and was drinking grape soda in between rounds which is illegal since you're only permitted to drink water.

Plus he was wearing too much cocoa butter and the smell affected Demarco's breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Broner cheated. He had put hot sauce he had left over from eating Kennedy Fried Chicken wings on his gloves that he rubbed in Demarco's eyes and was drinking grape soda in between rounds which is illegal since you're only permitted to drink water.

Plus he was wearing too much cocoa butter and the smell affected Demarco's breathing.

Last edited by UTEP; 11-21-2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X