• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price v Skelton

Skelton hands are ****ing HUGE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-VPf22zebE

Price will KO him in round 3

Comment

I really don't see the point in this fight , price is way past this level now

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
        I really don't see the point in this fight , price is way past this level now
        It gives Price a few more rounds this year, which he needs. He's not been getting enough rounds in because he's knocking everybody out in an early round, so he should have been fighting more often.

Price will step up in 2013.

Comment

Price should be aiming higher in his next fight.

Comment

if he gets one more defence of his British title he gets to keep the belt, and Fury seems to be all talk so Skelton is good enough for a stay busy fight to keep him occupied and will get him the belt outright. Cant think of anyone else better at British level tbh

He does need to step up after that though

Comment

He should be fighting the likes of Dimitrenko

Comment

another easy night for price - after he beats old man skelton I'd like a fury fight and then a title shot ... if i was managing him i'd aim for povetkin who still prob wont have fought wlad - take out povetkin and then get a decent deal in a 'unification' v wlad ... of course things could have changed a bit by then vitali will prob be gone so there will be another belt hanging around the place too.

Comment

I understand he needs some rounds but he also needs to test himself otherwise he will be in for a shock when he does get in with a klit or haye . What about Helainius that would give him a few rounds and some experience against someone half decent

Comment

Can't begrudge Skelton getting a shot. He's a nice guy and deserves the payday imo. Price might also actually get two rounds in. But I think Price would KO a lot of the British and European heavyweights in one or two rounds now. He believes in his power and ability, and he's enormous. Haye has the ability to make a different type of fight out of it because he's actually mobile, but nobody else in Britain stands a chance, and I include Chisora, Fury etc. in that.

Comment

Working...
                    X