Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the wierdest movie you've ever seen???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mulholland Drive

Nothing else has come close in terms of weirdness for me.

Caught dogtooth a couple of months back but it was on real late and I was tired so didn't watch the whole film. I actually wouldn't mind watching it again sometime. I will NEVER watch Mulholland Drive again.
    Last edited by Rapid Counter; 07-10-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

I thought Jacob's Ladder was pretty wierd.

Comment

donnie darko was weird to me....patrick swayze made it even weirder.....i heard there is a part 2.... still havent seen the human centipede but heard its creepy n weird as f*k.....might have to check it out....

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
          For me, it was this greek movie called Dogtooth.....

the mother and father raise their kids in an isolated place, to protect them from nagative things from the outside world...they have a big wall around their house and tell their kids they cant go out because of malicious creatures that will kill them beyond the wall.... that's all i'll say, i dont wana ruin the movie

it's very well acted, everything seems real and whatnot, i think it got some awards or something.....but chite man, wierdest movie i've ever seen...

It's most likely The Room or this movie that symbolized the Illuminati or some other secret society. The Room was also the funniest movie I've ever seen. Tommy Wiseau is beautiful & 2lly artsy. It's definitely worth a watch, especially when high.. That **** gets even weirder and funnier if you're high on some good shiiiit

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I thought Jacob's Ladder was pretty wierd.
            yeah man, that movie was pretty trippy.....

i wonder if that drug called The Ladder really exists......

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              this is exactly the plot of m night shammalammadingdong's "the village", i guess we all know where he got the idea from

yeah, i've seen it, easily one of the weirdest films i've ever seen....there's also a spanish film called "luck" that's really ****ing weird and bad too

Utopianism is what it's called, and it certainly predates either movie. distopianism is more appropriate.

the classic 1993 childrens novel "the giver" is another great example of the theme / genera .

i read that b#tch when i was young
              profound sh#t.

strangest movie i've seen in a while is a clockwork orange. i honestly hated it. i got to the second rape scene and turned that sh#t off in a near rage.

it's about a group of youths in the future who take drugs and cause trouble, evidently.
              b#tches kept getting raped. hated it.

Comment

Martyrs.......

Comment

A Serbian Film

Comment

Any movie from Troma Films.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      Martyrs.......
                      yeah, that movie was pretty f$%^ed up mang -

i liked the idea of pushing someones sanity so far until they see something from the other side.....

Comment

Working...
                      X