Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron Likely To Co-Headline Rios-Antillon Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron Likely To Co-Headline Rios-Antillon Card

BoxingScene.com has been advised that junior middleweight Kermit Cintron (32-3-1, 28KOs) will likely make his Top Rank debut on July 9. Cintron will open up the Showtime televised card, which is possibly going to feature a highly anticipated lightweight war between WBA champion Brandon Rios and the always tough Urbano Antillon. Cintron's opponent has not been set.
    [Click Here To Read More]

angulo would have been perfect for cintron. angulo would smash him in a rematch.

Comment

Rios-Antillon is gonna be great. Cintron = BLAH.

Comment

Idk about Cintron, which guy will show up??? The one that outboxed Angulo or the guy that went flying out the ring when **** started heating up vs Williams.
        Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 04-20-2011, 10:55 AM.

Comment

my guess is he will be facing an opponent on the level of a Lattimore or the kid that beat Lara Molina

Comment

Finally good to see cintron back

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Finally good to see cintron back
              cintron better get his act together man. im tired of his antics.

Comment

So Cintron will be on Showtime, huh? Any solid news on who his opponent might be? I'm guessing it won't be anyone in top 10 at 154 and will be a soft touch tune-up that will make him look good and get his buzz back up.

Comment

we need Cintron vs Martinez 2 or Williams vs Cintron 2, this time I hope Cintron doesnt jump out of the ring on purpose

Comment

Where is this fight gonna take place?

Comment

Working...
                    X