Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "pac is definitely going to lose. I've only been beat by african americans"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley: "pac is definitely going to lose. I've only been beat by african americans"

"Pacquiao is definitely going to lose the fight. He's gonna get beat and the reason why is*the only people that I've lost to are African Americans. He's never fought an African American and I've only lost to African Americans. I don't lose to nobody else; everybody else gets smashed. My record shows it," stated three-division world-champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley, who recently returned to his training facilities in Big Bear, California after a cross-country tour to promote his upcoming May 7th showdown with pound-for-pound champion Manny Pacquiao. Enjoying his last days off before starting training camp, Mosley made it clear that he's not at all concerned about any of the skills that the Filipino superstar possesses.

"Margarito and all these guys they put in front of me, I destroy them all. Manny Pacquiao is in for a long night because I don't lose to anything but African Americans," he continued. It's a bold statement, but for the most part, it's true as five out of Mosley's six losses have come at the hands of Floyd Mayweather, Winky Wright, and Vernon Forrest, all of which are African Americans. His sixth loss, however, was to Puerto Rican sensation Miguel Cotto in a fight that many believe Mosley deserved the nod in. "I should have won the Cotto fight. They kinda gave it to him, but whatever. I've only been beat by African Americans," Mosley explained. Will Manny Pacquiao become the first non-African American to decisively and convincingly defeat the future Hall of Famer? Tune in on May 7th to find out!

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content9369.html

And before Mayweather he'd only lost to big guys, jabbers. Mosley is gonna get blown out of the water, and it won't be unexpected. Pacquiao is going to mop the floor with Shane

Comment

was posted yesterday

Comment

Is this a reputable source? Because that sure doesn't sound like anything Shane Mosely would say.... Not to mention completely racist

Comment

Lmao at Shane. He did loose to Cotto. He should go back and look at the tape of the fight. Yea I believe It was close but Cotto clearly won.

Comment

Cotto is Puerto Rican, but that was a close fight, so I guess he didnt mention that!

Comment

Nevermind, didnt read the whole thing, my fault!

Comment

Mosley claims he was robbed against Cotto (he wasn't), but ignores his disputed win over DLH and his ugly draw against Mora.

I'll be glad when this fight is over with so we can (hopefully) move on to better things.

Comment

Interesting.............

Comment

Got to love contrived controversy.

Comment

Working...
                    X