Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Mosley won that fight, LET GOD STRIKE ME DEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    I had it 6-5 Mosley going into the 12th. Mayorga barely landed anything of significance, but made some rounds pretty ugly to the point where I think he won them. I just didn't see anyway he was winning the fight.
    That was the only way i gave Mayorga rounds..
    When he made it his sort of a fight an Ugly one..Holding getting his shots off then holding some more complaining etc..Those were the rounds he dogged
    Mosley out of his fight...

Comment

Originally posted by James78 View Post
      Well he did get get beat cos the Sugar man knocked him out ****in cold you dumb ****!!
      What's the point of name calling? Are you that big a prick in person, too, or just behind the anonymity of the internet? You could've said something like "It's irrelevant, because he was KO'd", but you felt the need to abuse him a little instead. Maybe that's something you ought to think about awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
        I had plentyof money on the fight, to pay plenty of attention. Ive watched so many fights its sad,if Mosley won, fire the bullet. Ive seen so many fights its sad. The ref ****ed up so many times, I think the fix was in. I mean how many other fighters do you see, let the ref see hit on the hip and break the rules? Mosley lead with his head for 8 rounds. I also counted 8 rounds to 4 for Mayorga. You dont win a fight by backing up and being defenseive. I also rewatched the 12th, the round was OVER. It wasa 10-8 round for Mosley. So it was a close fight but Mayorga won by a point.
        Hahaha, better luck next time.

Comment

mosley started to bring the dirt in round 1 because mayorga was doing the same stuff. mosley is a tit for tat fighter and anything his opponent does he's going to match it because thats how he fights. it gets him into trouble sometimes but mayorga had nothing in that last round.

mosley did nothing mayorga didnt do as far as sketchy shots

Comment

I had Mayorga winning 4, MAYBE 5 rounds at best. He was making the fight his kinda fight, but that wasn't from brilliant ring generalship or anything. Mosley gets sucked into wars pretty easily, he's kinda like Corrales in the sense that he'll try to beat you in your fight from time to time. He also knocked out Mayorga in the round I said that he'd knock him out. I thought it was a great fight, and I liked how Mayorga tried to dog him from the start and Mosley did that **** right back to him. I didn't like how much Mayorga cried about it though. Don't make it a rough fight and then complain because you're not the only one participating.

Comment

I had it 107 - 104 after eleven rounds. So no: I didn't see Mayorga winning at all.

Mayorga won: 1, 2, 8
              Mosley won: 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11
              10 - 10: 3, 7

Comment

Originally posted by Slotff View Post
                Ricardo was OUT, but to be fair he deserved a count, because the stoppage came WELL after the bell, and knowing that he may have forced himself to get up, in which case he still would have won on my card. With the ref knowing that the bell had rung, he should have given Mayorga a count.

I had (through 11) 107-102. So Mayorga still would have won on my card with the 10-7 round.

I totally agree with you Slotff. With no time remaining, Mayorga deserved the opportunity to beat the 10 count and hear the decision.

Comment

I had plentyof money on the fight, to pay plenty of attention. Ive watched so many fights its sad,if Mosley won, fire the bullet. Ive seen so many fights its sad. The ref ****ed up so many times, I think the fix was in. I mean how many other fighters do you see, let the ref see hit on the hip and break the rules? Mosley lead with his head for 8 rounds. I also counted 8 rounds to 4 for Mayorga. You dont win a fight by backing up and being defenseive. I also rewatched the 12th, the round was OVER. It wasa 10-8 round for Mosley. So it was a close fight but Mayorga won by a point.
                  all those bolded statements had my jaw hanging for a second but then I saw your sig.

Mayorga won 8 rounds? well I don't know how to reply to that except that I had Mosley winning 8 rounds.

And in the last round you can't be saved by the bell so the ref HAS to ignore the bell if the fighter is knocked down and treat it like any other kd. And it was a 10-7 not 10-8 round.

Comment

LOL. Excuses.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X