No announcement yet.

Jay-Z: Best Song Of His Career...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z: Best Song Of His Career...

I've been listening to this song allot lately and in my opinion it might be the best of his career...its hard to say because hes obviously had alot of great songs. This was just an incredible song to me. IMO

what do you guys think?

I love this song. Great sample, great lyrics, great flow. Its a hip hop classic.

Comment

Thats one of my favorites but this song right here i heard a couple months ago for the first time. I was like damn i never heard this...this song is a classic.

reach the top - jay-z unreleasedrare 1994***** - 8.95MB

Truth already knows 2 of my other jay-z favorites are from Reasonable Doubt.....Can I live and coming of age with memphis bleek.
      Last edited by Floyd Sinclair; 08-15-2008, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
        Thats one of my favorites but this song right here i heard a couple months ago for the first time. I was like damn i never heard this...this song is a classic.

What track is it? I can't watch videos in work??

I've always loved 'Allure' by Jay. It's really underrated IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
          What track is it? I can't watch videos in work??

I've always loved 'Allure' by Jay. It's really underrated IMO.
          Its called Reach the Top....I put up a zshare link. Allure is another one of my top 10 favorites...incredible song. Pharell produced a classic beat and jay-z made it a classic song.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
            Its called Reach the Top....I put up a zshare link. Allure is another one of my top 10 favorites...incredible song. Pharell produced a classic beat and jay-z made it a classic song.
            Yeah I agree!!

Comment

Can I Live, D'Evils, Dead Presidents I, Regrets (my favourite Jay-Z song ever) are all better

Comment

My personal favorite Jay tracks are My First Song, Who You Wit II, Moment of Clarity (Grey Album), and D'Evils. "I Know" was absurd too...I like that track a lot. Can't go wrong with Jay and Pharell.

Comment

Some of his hottest:

Comment

"Where I'm From"

Comment

Working...
                    X