Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will HBO or Top Rank counter on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will HBO or Top Rank counter on May 4th?

We might as well start speculating right now and assume HBO or Top Rank will have a fight for that date. We've seen GBP attempt this in the past with smaller fights when going against Top Rank so what are y'alls thoughts on this?

That's not wise at all.

Comment

If they were smart they would get Pacquiao vs Marquez signed for September like soon

Comment

They might have Broner fight on that date.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          That's not wise at all.
          You don't think so? GBP did this with Canelo going against JCC, Jr vs Martinez and I thought both companies faired pretty well

Comment

no, coz Pac cant fight within election period and it will be bad for both Network... both will be looser in the end. Both will loose sale so no point at all.

Comment

it will be very interesting in sept. with pac/marquez and floyd/canelo

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                You don't think so? GBP did this with Canelo going against JCC, Jr vs Martinez and I thought both companies faired pretty well
                Yeah but competing against Floyd is another story, even Dana White knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  If they were smart they would get Pacquiao vs Marquez signed for September like soon
                  Great idea but would they attempt to take ppv Buss away from Showtime by putting up an intriguing fight and having ESPN baking them?

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  They might have Broner fight on that date.
                  Good idea...

Comment

The moment Martinez stops fighting on HBO, I cancel my subscription.....

Disregard, I need to watch Game of Thrones.

Comment

Working...
                    X