Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left over Fettucine Alfredo from Olive Garden should sober me right up!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I'm trying to make up my mind on the matter. Do I want to go tear that food up, sober up, and finish off the rest of my booze, or do I want to pass out, eat it for lunch tomorrow, and get drunk again tomorrow night.....

....Decisions, decisions.

I suggest eating just a snack now. . . perhaps a hot pocket, bowl of cereal, soft pretzel, etc. just enough to help you sleep (i hate trying to sleep on empty stomach after drinking). . . then you got your lunch tomorrow !

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      30 Grand??!! Damn bro, I dont have near that amount of money and live pretty good.

I put 7 down on my house, and pay less than what I was paying in rent.

If you are here before Dec. 3, you got an invite the best boxing party in Houston. It's gonna be crazy that night.
      I require money to live comfortably. And if I don't have it, I'll do whatever I need to do to acquire it. That's my philosophy.

Of course, minus self degredation, moreso all but.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        I suggest eating just a snack now. . . perhaps a hot pocket, bowl of cereal, soft pretzel, etc. just enough to help you sleep (i hate trying to sleep on empty stomach after drinking). . . then you got your lunch tomorrow !
        Now this is a smart guy.......

Comment

haha always find myself in same or similar predicaments. . . becuase it sucks waking up hungry and wanting a full meal but you gotta either take time to cook something or go grab something. . . just made myself a quick BLT sandwich and saving my steak and potatoes for gametime tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            haha always find myself in same or similar predicaments. . . becuase it sucks waking up hungry and wanting a full meal but you gotta either take time to cook something or go grab something. . . just made myself a quick BLT sandwich and saving my steak and potatoes for gametime tomorrow!
            I got to get up at 7:30 to go tailgating at the Texans vs Browns game.\, so Ill be having Brisket and sausage for lunch.

I cant wait.

Comment

F u c k! You just reminded me that I have some breaded chicken, stuffing mix and some steamed veggies in the fridge! Good looking out on starting this thread. Im gonna tear that **** up right now.

Comment

Food does not sober people up.

Comment

Working...
                X