No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Brings in Scully, Winky Wright For Steward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson Brings in Scully, Winky Wright For Steward

Beloved former world champion and one-time Bernard Hopkins opponent, Ronald "Winky" Wright is in camp in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania, serving as a training advisor to former light heavyweight champion "Bad" Chad Dawson, as Dawson prepares to face the current WBC and Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight World Champion Hopkins on Saturday, October 15, at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California.

[Click Here To Read More]

Get it Mr. Scully!! Wish you the best of luck!

Comment

Scully back as Bad Chad's trainer sounds very good for Chad. I don't know about the advising by Winky Wright, I guess it shouldn't hurt Chad.

War Bad Chad.

Comment

Good luck Dawson

Comment

Love Scully, he is one of us but nothing is going to stop the lesson Dawson is going to be taught.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Love Scully, he is one of us but nothing is going to stop the lesson Dawson is going to be taught.
            Hopkins will join Chad Dawson's Senior citizens tour along with Glen Johnson and Antonio Tarver. Although all 3 are still kicking ass in their respective weight classes[well Johnson still losing but holding his own against top comp], they will say Hopkins was too old but Hopkins will go on to beat another top fighter and stay as a top fighter until 50.

Chad Dawson's Senior Citizens Tour:

Antonio Tarver: Just beat Danny Green in a TKO upset.
            Glen Johnson: Just went 12 hard rounds with Froch giving him hell. TKO over Green.
            Bernard Hopkins: 175 The Ring/WBC champion

Comment

Scully is a good guy.....I have known him for years....hope he gets a champ. He has a message board.

Comment

Absymal

Chad was going to lose anyway but now that he has John "Icy-Man" Scully in his corner..he doomed.

Dawson is too lazy to travel so he hires that loser trainer who has no fighter right now that I can think off.

And then through in Stinky Winky who Hopkin already beat...Chad cashing out, he made enough money like J.Taylor and has other businnes venture in mind.

Stinky Winky hasnt fought in over two year and is irrelevent and ICY...****, he is one of the top 5 WORST trainer I have ever seen.

No wonder Matt Godawful and Mike Mike suck ass, they had that loser ICY training them.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I think Dawson's speed, physical skills, and natural boxing ability will be too much for Hopkins to handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    Chad was going to lose anyway but now that he has John "Icy-Man" Scully in his corner..he doomed.

Dawson is too lazy to travel so he hires that loser trainer who has no fighter right now that I can think off.

And then through in Stinky Winky who Hopkin already beat...Chad cashing out, he made enough money like J.Taylor and has other businnes venture in mind.

Stinky Winky hasnt fought in over two year and is irrelevent and ICY...****, he is one of the top 5 WORST trainer I have ever seen.

No wonder Matt Godawful and Mike Mike suck ass, they had that loser ICY training them.
                    How was Dawson too lazy to travel? You don't even know the whole story. How is Dawson lazy at all? He is working his ass off with Scully. Don't forget it was Scully who taught Dawson how to box. Not to mention Scully has taught many amateur champions in Connecticut. He doesn't need to be a "known trainer" like Steward and Roach to be considered a good trainer.
                    Last edited by Boxingwizard; 09-13-2011, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X