Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it impossible to praise manny of floyd without downing the other??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use to sit around and post **** i really didnt even believe about manny just cause idiots ****tedon floyd..than i realized i was just as dumb as them..manny is a great fighter and so is floyd..of course i wanna see them fight but if they never do oh well..both have done alot for the sport and both of their legacies are secure

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
      i use to sit around and post **** i really didnt even believe about manny just cause idiots ****tedon floyd..than i realized i was just as dumb as them..manny is a great fighter and so is floyd..of course i wanna see them fight but if they never do oh well..both have done alot for the sport and both of their legacies are secure
      And the oscar goes to????!!!! lol

i love this kind of post you make larry, I can picture you crying while typing this

Comment

Originally posted by EeZz View Post
        And the oscar goes to????!!!! lol

i love this kind of post you make larry, I can picture you crying while typing this
        i cry every time i log on here and read the same childish threads every day all day..no 1 even talks boxing any more.

Comment

Lack of inteligence, respect and knowledge of the sport would be my 1st thoughts. Why can't we just get along!! LOL
          Both are the top P4P and their fans hate competition.
          Bob Arum didn't help either with his games.

Comment

Fanboys. There r a lot of people that like Manny for reasons beyond him being a great fighter. There r people that utterly hate Floyd becuz he's Manny's rival. And vice-versa...

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
              i cry every time i log on here and read the same childish threads every day all day..no 1 even talks boxing any more.
              yeah thats something to cry about larry go tell them lol

Comment

bump........................

Comment

I'd say something positive about Floyd if he did anything positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                    I'd say something positive about Floyd if he did anything positive.
                    you mean..besides dominate and win

Comment

it's very possible. i know i am.

then again, they are my two favorite fighters. so it's easy for me too be unbiased.

Comment

Working...
                      X