No announcement yet.

Fleece Johnson versus Vernon Schillinger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    If talking about getting some sweet sweet mangina is sick I don't want to be healthy.
    How often do you eat his Turd shoot ... and do you use mouthwash afterwards to cleanse or do you savor the taste ?? I don't think your Hero Fleece used mouthwash

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      How often do you eat his Turd shoot ... and do you use mouthwash afterwards to cleanse or do you savor the taste ?? I don't think your Hero Fleece used mouthwash
      come into my cell and close the door behind you,tell the C.O to leave i will answer all of your questions

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        This is where the O'Reily in me would come into play : I'd make a bet that Spray emerges as the champion of boxingscene pragging.

And then I'd do everything in my power to make it happen.
        youd lose cause me and spray would tag team like this

Comment

Fleece Johnson hands down that dude is a real life sociopath.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            come into my cell and close the door behind you,tell the C.O to leave i will answer all of your questions
            Nawww i'm gonna have to pass Larry ... but maybe you can play the roll of Fleece Johnson with Spray ... it's been his greatest fantasy and we all know that you've fulfilled these type of requests before .... i'm gonna go ahead and exit the room without incident

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              I'm talking about pounding some booty here, tossing salads if for little sissy beta male faggots

Comment

youd lose cause me and spray would tag team like this

That sort of tactic wouldn't work on me, because I'm the type of guy who really doesn't give a ****.

I'd much rather be stabbed than humiliated. So I'd get c*cky and challenge you to stab me. Only you'd hesitate to do it at first because you'd be shocked that I was actually serious.

Then I'd challenge you on why you were hesitant. I'd mention the fact that if you were really going to do it, you'd have done it by now. You'd start questioning yourself.

Then I'd bring up the fact that it's guaranteed to add more time to your sentence. More time that you'd be away from your family. More time that some other man would be raising your son.

Then you'd be shook, thinking about your kid calling some other dude 'daddy'.

Then before you knew it I'd grab your hand with the knife in it and a struggle would ensue.

Maybe spray would jump in and help get me off of you. Maybe he wouldn't.

Point is I'd live to see another day. Only next time you came to see me, I'd be more prepared.

Comment

is this your way of you telling us youre having prison withdrawals?

Comment

Walt with all due respect no 1 wants to rape old ass,you'd be the guy in prison everyone ask for advice while he sits in his cell reading books
                    Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Mothafuka im 38, id step immediately into shot caller staus after i fuk up whoever steps to me.

Id hustle my workout routines
                    Last edited by Walt Liquor; 12-30-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

In the mean time, I'd go talk to spray. Alone.

I'd ask him if he really wanted a guy like you (Larry) watching his back after what happened the other day. I'd ask him if he could really trust a guy like you after harmless little me managed to get you to crack momentarily.

Maybe he'd start to view me in a different light. Maybe not.

But the seed of doubt about whether or not you've gone soft would already have been planted in his mind by that time.

Then I'd tell him to watch his back and walk back to my cell.

Comment

Working...
                      X