No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Randall Bailey Eyes Theophane, Wants To Crack Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Randall Bailey Eyes Theophane, Wants To Crack Berto

BoxingScene.com caught up with welterweight Randall Bailey (41-7, 36 KOs) at the Broadway Boxing show in Brooklyn, N.Y. this past Saturday to discuss the 36-year-old contender’s upcoming plans. Bailey was there to work the corner of fellow Floridian Danie van Staden – a third round knockout victim of Gabriel Bracero in the main event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Theophane is getting KO'd..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Theophane is getting KO'd..
      My thoughts exactly.

Comment

gotta love bailey, but theophane fight is not going to happen. and sorry to say this, but i'm sure zavec will gladly expose berto's glass chin for you.

Comment

When he is focus Bailey is a real threat to anybody in welterweight but Berto is not going to fight him he will say he does not bring nothing to the table (money). I would like to see Khan fight him when he move up. That would be a big test to his jaw!

Comment

[QUOTE=cush3;10933150]When he is focus Bailey is a real threat to anybody in welterweight but Berto is not going to fight him he will say he does not bring nothing to the table (money). I would like to see Khan fight him when he move up. That would be a big test to his jaw![/QUOTE
            bailey will fight the winner of berto-zavec. i think it's pretty much agreed upon. otherwise the IBF will strip whomever of the title.

Comment

Bailey does deserve a shot. He's been an assassin since he moved to welter and has the single most dangerous punch, straight right cross, in the game. He can put anyone's lights out he hits and even though he's older, he's never been better. The time is NOW for Randall.

Comment

bailey has been beaten practically every time he stepped up to world class competition. he's dangerous but very beatable, berto def. beats him and zavec probably too.
                still it's fair to give him a shot at the title, since he's been in the waiting room for almost a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                  gotta love bailey, but theophane fight is not going to happen. and sorry to say this, but i'm sure zavec will gladly expose berto's glass chin for you.
                  With those feather fists that Zavec has? Not very likely.

Comment

bailey can crack, seen him live and the guy has huge power.

Comment

Working...
                    X