Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old thread. I gave Pac his props for what should have been a W over Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Well one reason...Bradleys fan-base couldnt fill up a McDonalds. 2nd...Pac beat Bradley almost every round. And after is robbery Bradley claimed to be the baddest man on the planet for getting a gift decision. :WORD:
      Funny thing is,not one reason you gave is a good reason for Pac and Bradley not to have a rematch..If anything you gave a bunch of valid reasons why a real(keyword)Champion would want nothing more then a rematch...But I guess like Pac you rationalize things differently..But if I felt I really won something,bet your azz I'm going to prove it...But I guess Pac is just cool with that L sitting on his rec..

Comment

Ah, the good old "Bradley got a gift and should given the belt back" posts always give me a good laugh. All Pac had to do was whoop up on tiny pillowpuncher Tim in a rematch and take his belt back plus revenge. Instead, he ran away to what he thought would be a set of sure-fire wins that might wind up being the last of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Ah, the good old "Bradley got a gift and should given the belt back" posts always give me a good laugh. All Pac had to do was whoop up on tiny pillowpuncher Tim in a rematch and take his belt back plus revenge. Instead, he ran away to what he thought would be a set of sure-fire wins that might wind up being the last of his career.
          Pacquiao took the tougher fight in Marquez. No one thought it would be easy. Hell, Roach advised Pac against it. Everyone knows Pac beat Bradley whereas many people thought Pac lost to Marquez in the third fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
            BECAUSE NOBODY ON BOXING SCENE WANTS TO SEE IT AGAIN.

OMG seriously what's up with TS? anyone
            You realize this is an old thread don't you?

Not sure why it was bumped in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Pacquiao took the tougher fight in Marquez. No one thought it would be easy. Hell, Roach advised Pac against it. Everyone knows Pac beat Bradley whereas many people thought Pac lost to Marquez in the third fight.
              Exactly.

This is the sole reason he fought Marquez instead of Bradley.

Many, you could even say most, saw Pacquaio losing to Marquez. Everyone saw him struggle.

Everyone saw Pacquaio get clearly robbed against Bradley.

Comment

I miss Jro....he was a good ass poster on anything that didn't involve Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Don't know about that. I distinctly recall Ariza claiming that not even God himself could help Marquez and Roach predicting a vicious KO inside of 5 rounds heading into that fight. There were even a ton of people on this forum claiming Marquez should retire and save himself a beat down....very few people gave him a chance in hell.

Comment

Don't know about that. I distinctly recall Ariza claiming that not even God himself could help Marquez and Roach predicting a vicious KO inside of 5 rounds heading into that fight. There were even a ton of people on this forum claiming Marquez should retire and save himself a beat down....very few people gave him a chance in hell.
                    That was the 3rd fight, not the 4th fight.

Comment

Not for the fourth fight man. Roach said numerous times he advised against it.

The betting odds were close. Pac was a small favorite compared to his normal 7-1 odds or whatever. Tons of people predicted a Marquez win, myself included although I'm sure everyone was shocked by the brutality of the punch that ended it.

The general consensus was Pac was a bit on the decline and Marquez has always been an incredibly tough match up for Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X