No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury in best ever shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
    Yes, he does look like he'll be able to avoid all the decent fighters without even getting tired!
    He's 24 years old and has already fought better competition than Mitchell, jennings, wilder etc so **** off

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      He's 24 years old and has already fought better competition than Mitchell, jennings, wilder etc so **** off

Teach, Dwyer, TEACH!

Comment

He looks good......

Comment

When/who is his next fight?

he finally looks athletic! will be very interesting to see how much it improves him as a fighter... hopefully his balance and technique will improve with less useless weight on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            When/who is his next fight?
            It may be Sherman Williams, although nothing is finalized yet.

Comment

Fury literally keeps looking better each time we see him.
              Last edited by UglyPug; 10-14-2012, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                It may be Sherman Williams, although nothing is finalized yet.

Freedom is b-scene's heavyweight expert. He keeps an ear to the underground of the heavyweight boxing scene around the world.

What do you think about making a cruiserweight thread? I think it's such a great division now, with so many potential great matchups, and talented boxers. . Yet the division is the most overlooked, and under appreciated division in ALL of boxing! People who call themselves "real" boxing fans admittedly say "I don't care about the division." FREEEEEEEDOM, we need to change this!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Fury literally keeps looking better each time we see him.
                  RIPPED :wank:

Comment

Very impressed! I would love to see Fury-Price as much as the next guy but these guys will probably win their next couple of fights each, and then the fight will be worth much more.

For what it's worth, the EBU's heavyweight ranking currently has Pulev as the champion, and then it's Helenius, Fury, Price, Dimitrenko, Szpilka, Wawrzyk, Sosnowski. I can't argue with any of that, based on resumes, but both Fury and Price would beat any of those other guys.

Comment

It's about Bl**dy time!! He is supposedly a professional athlete so its about time he looked like one. That said I still think Price has a better physique, but hard to tell unless you see them side by side.

Comment

Working...
                      X