No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather Confident Caballero Plays With Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather Confident Caballero Plays With Garcia

Word is that WBA featherweight champion Celestino Caballero will be back in Las Vegas sometime tomorrow to start gearing up for his next training camp. This will mark the sixth camp that the lanky Panamanian will be working with head trainer Jeff Mayweather, as ‘Pelenchin’ is coming off of a dominating twelve-round decision on December 31st in Satoshi Hosono’s hometown of Kanagwa, Japan.

[Click Here To Read More]

all mikey needs to do is hit that skinny body and caby will fall. no doubt about it.

Comment

Gonna be one tough fight for both.

We get to see what Garcia can really do and if Cab still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        all mikey needs to do is hit that skinny body and caby will fall. no doubt about it.
        Your Fuccen stupid.........

but Mikey should win this

Comment

Mikey Gona KO caba no doubt about it there is no way in hell caba will b able to handle that Hard Jab and that torque right hand of Mikey..that right hand is just murder on sight..Caba has horrible balance No boxing skill and he doesnt punch he slaps. the guy didnt show me anything to tell me why he is even a boxer let alone fighting?! anyways this fight shouldnt happen for caba's sake cuz he def gona get a beat down put on him.. so i hope this fight dont happen but i would love to see salido v Garcia now that has fire works written all over it!

Comment

Good fight. Caballero can still fight.

Comment

good fight, i think mikey takes it

Comment

Have a feast with him ???

Baloney ! I hope its Garcia , Gracia will take him places he has never been and then put him on his butt for good.

Just like a Mayweather !!

Comment

Trainers gotta support their guy.

Comment

Caballero gets KTFO Mikey is probably a good 2 levels above that guy, I dont see many people Beating Garcia at the moment certainly not that hype-job.....

Comment

Working...
                    X