No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal's Future To Be Decided After Hopkins-Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal's Future To Be Decided After Hopkins-Dawson

Promoter Yvon Michel advised BoxingScene.com that there are many options being explored for former light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal. Pascal's return is tentative for December 10, but nothing is concrete. The direction for Pascal is likely not going to be finalized until after October 15, when Bernard Hopkins defends the WBC title against Chad Dawsonat Staples Center in Los Angeles. HBO is very interested in having Pascal face the winner in 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

I just don't understand why HBO seems to be so obsessed with getting Pascal back in the ring with Dawson or Hopkins. Who in the hell has any interest in seeing that again? As a matter of fact, who the hell has any interest in seeing Pascal against ANYONE?

Comment

fight cloud

Comment

Erdei is a somewhat easy fight and an undefeated (for what it's worth) scalp. Michel should pick this guy.

Comment

I'd be interested in Dawson vs Pascal II, Chad wasn't himself in the first fight and will punish Pascal in a rematch.

Comment

Pascal should thank the boxing gods every day for his fluke win over an undertrained, unfocused and minimally interested Dawson -- has made him millions of bucks so far -- Pascal is an incredibly boring fighter with a very limited skill set -- the 1st real guy that he fights will obliterate him, including Dawson

Comment

I don't wanna see Hopkins - Pascal 3.

I do wanna see Dawson - Pascal 2.

Comment

I want to see Tavoris Cloud fight Pascal. I think Cloud KO's him. Pascal won't be able to handle Cloud's workrate.

Comment

for the LOVE OF GOD - NO HOPKINS trilogy, please. . . We all know Hopkins won both fights. . . .

Dawson rematch would be acceptable, due to the controversy on how the first fight ended. . .

I really like Pascal vs. Shumenov, or even Erdei. . . Kessler and Froch likely to be moving up. . . Cleverly. . . BUt, the best fight would be Cloud. . . Then you got my boy Ismayl Sillakh straight BLASTING through the ranks! sooo many options at light-heavyweight.

Comment

Pascal needs to fight Cloud, it would be a great fight between two of the top 5 in the division. In all honesty I think Don King is responsible for that one not happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X