Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Finally Khan Stops All The Lies and Excuses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: Finally Khan Stops All The Lies and Excuses!

The bad blood won’t last any longer between them. Marcos Maidana and Amir Khan are close to shaking hands after a long war of words as Amir has finally admitted that he does not want any piece of Maidana again. After that confession and the fact that Khan has lately been advising who Maidana should face next, Maidana and his team are offering Khan the position of being their new advisor.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn, this has got to be one of the lamest articles I've ever read.

It looks like 9-year-olds have written it.

Oh wait... "Article by Team Maidana"

Nevermind.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Damn, this has got to be one of the lamest articles I've ever read.

It looks like 9-year-olds have written it.

Oh wait... "Article by Team Maidana"

Nevermind.
        lol, BROTHER WAZAA, the funniest part of all this is that Maidana has not said ONE WORD of all of these comments. . .

Comment

This is lamer than Dan Goosens "Froch Fact 1" press release.

What happened to Maidana not speaking about Khan? Go back to Argentina and fight some more farmers you bum.

Comment

Khan doesn't need to fight someone he already beat convincingly.

Comment

Khan dominated Maidana, seriously MM won about 3 rounds, other than his two big rounds he was well beaten

Comment

If it was fight of the year, the general rule is that there needs to be a rematch. Simple as that. JMM vs Diaz, Israel Vasquez vs Rafael Marquez, Micky Ward vs Gatti, Eric Morales vs Barrerra, etc... I don't get why the khan fans are so against it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  If it was fight of the year, the general rule is that there needs to be a rematch. Simple as that. JMM vs Diaz, Israel Vasquez vs Rafael Marquez, Micky Ward vs Gatti, Eric Morales vs Barrerra, etc... I don't get why the khan fans are so against it.
                  cos khan has got other **** to do, don't worry Maidana will get his rematch at some stage

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Other than Marquez-Diaz, which didn't need a rematch at all, the rest of those fights were close and deserved one. Khan-Maidana wasn't that close. Certainly not a blowout, but it's not like Maidana has a case that he was robbed or Khan got a gift.

Khan has bigger things to worry about then giving Maidana a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X