No announcement yet.

Calzaghe would return to fight Ward for 10 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Can you imagine the amount of punches Joe would land with four hands?
    he'd certainly break records for the amount of punches he misses.

nice image, but realistically, supplying 6 limbs with blood would be too great a strain on his heart, so he'd lose his main edge (fitness), would gass after 5 rounds and therefore would have lost to Kessler and Hopkins amongst others.

Without his fitness edge and on skill lone, Joe Cal loses a lot of fights.
    Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-26-2013, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      he'd certainly break records for the amount of punches he misses.

nice image, but realistically, supplying 6 limbs with blood would be too great a strain on his heart, so he'd lose his main edge (fitness), would gass after 5 rounds and therefore would have lost to Kessler and Hopkins amongst others.

Without his fitness edge and on skill lone, Joe Cal loses a lot of fights.
      Joe's four hand windmill overwhelms them inside three
      Last edited by Weebler I; 01-26-2013, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Oh i hope not! Last thing needed is the Calzaghe fans to say he lost because he was retired to long and ward still not get credit

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Joe's four hand windmill overwhelms them inside three

the punches wouldnt hurt them inside 3. After that, Joe gasses and gets KOed fast by guys like 44 year old hopkins, too classy by far against a gassed boxer.

Comment

Who's going to get him $10mill? I know that's what he got for Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Oh i hope not! Last thing needed is the Calzaghe fans to say he lost because he was retired to long and ward still not get credit
              Dude, that's exactly the reason why Calzaghe would lose. 40 years old, hasn't fought since 2008, Ward is in his prime. They would say that as an excuse as to why he lost and rightfully so. It shouldn't even be an excuse, more like the reason why. Of course, Calzaghe can't come back and just lose to anyone, he could probably beat some guys. Just not the top prime guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Well they'd be right, so wtf.

Comment

Won't happen. Ward won't travel (to Wales)

Comment

You gotta be on crack to think that this fight would even be close at this point, let alone think calzaghe has any chance of winning.

Comment

Nobody is giving him $10mill, he must've been high as kite when he made those remarks.

Not to mention it would be a joke of a fight. The slapman wouldn't stand a chance.
                      Last edited by p4p-champ; 01-26-2013, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X