Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you get to watch pac vs floyd jr at ring side or you get to sleep with katy perry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    she needs to be a hoodrat and have a "ghetto donk" for him to fined her special

WOW!! Perry! No question!
    Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    No she needs to not look like this

WOW!! Fight of the Century! No question!

Comment

Larry fella got exposed as a ****sexual lol.

Comment

I think what Larry is trying to say is that he's just a little bit ****....

But in reality, sex with one fine girl (albeit, one who needs a shitload of makeup) would not be on par with a super match like that.

Comment

Hmmmmmm free $10000 ticket or some ***** from a chick i dont think looks good.

Hummmmm free $10000 ticket or something that comes a dime a dozen

Hmmmmmm free $10000 ticket and a night in Vegas and **** so random broad that looks better or stay home watch the fight then **** the ugly girl..

**** ain't even close.

Comment

Picked May Vs. Pac. Even though I'm pretty sure it would just be a clinic by May.

You have to realise how few opportunities there are to go to live fights in New Zealand, especially not ones worth watching or in any way significant.

Comment

even if i was given 50k, i'd take katy perry all day.

is this even a serious question?

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                Hmmmmmm free $10000 ticket or some ***** from a chick i dont think looks good.

Hummmmm free $10000 ticket or something that comes a dime a dozen

Hmmmmmm free $10000 ticket and a night in Vegas and **** so random broad that looks better or stay home watch the fight then **** the ugly girl..

**** ain't even close.
                Shes rich and famous im sure you could get some money from her

Comment

larry doesnt like white girls.

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney View Post
                    were not rating the fight against a toothless black hooker Larry, like your used to paying to bang. i'm sure you can get that corner hoe whenever you want with your access card/food stamps.
                    You know nothing bout me and the fact you act like i should go ape **** over katy perry's ugly ass only prove's you must date some ugly ass woman

Comment

no way in hell id miss the fight of the century for some pu22y like im a 15 year old virgin..im a grown ass man with 3 kids and have had enough sex for a life time....you cant go to the fight of the century but once.....look at the poll i aint alone here

Comment

Working...
                      X