No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares vs Velazquez Imminent for Sacramento on 10/6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Linares vs Velazquez Imminent for Sacramento on 10/6

Former world champion Jorge Linares will likely return to the ring on Oct. 6 in a ten-round Fox Sports-televised card against fellow lightweight Hector Velazquez at the Sacramento Memorial Auditorium with unbeaten welterweight Yoshihiro Kamegai on a ten-round co-feature, according to Don Chargin and co-promoter Rafael “Paco” Damian.

[Click Here To Read More]

if it's the velazquez i'm thinking of he's too old,he used to be a pretty tough fighter but that was a long time ago,but i understand linares being matched against an old guy with really no punch anymore

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      if it's the velazquez i'm thinking of he's too old,he used to be a pretty tough fighter but that was a long time ago,but i understand linares being matched against an old guy with really no punch anymore
      Well, Linares is coming off two straight

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Well, Linares is coming off two straight
        And he didn't look good, maybe he was ahead on the cards, but he faded. He lost on a cut, but he still looked tired, the guy was running after him. He might be shot, I don't see him beating any of the big name lightweights. He'll get an easy win then campaign for a payday before anyone notices. Canelo?

Comment

Sac Town The Mac Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            And he didn't look good, maybe he was ahead on the cards, but he faded. He lost on a cut, but he still looked tired, the guy was running after him. He might be shot, I don't see him beating any of the big name lightweights. He'll get an easy win then campaign for a payday before anyone notices. Canelo?
            Canelo? Everyones been noticing... when you fight more people who aren't in the JMW for your belt... you know something's up. Hell, when you fight somebody 2 weightclasses below for your belt.
            I think Linares needs a few fights to get back in it. Demarco was bad.... his next loss was devastating to his mentality

Comment

Working...
            X