Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez Sparring Session (Full video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saul Alvarez Sparring Session (Full video)

I love Canelo's offensive arsenal, he throws every punch in the book from all different angles and puts them together well.

However, if Shane has anything left he should stop Alvarez.

Comment

what's with the 'bien' bien'!? Canelo keep getting hit in the face and the other guy blocks his shots. Canelo was being countered in the head alot. Don't think that's 'bien' to me.

Comment

Really good combination puncher!

Comment

If Mosley lands a right hand on Alvarez like @ 2:43, he's in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            what's with the 'bien' bien'!? Canelo keep getting hit in the face and the other guy blocks his shots. Canelo was being countered in the head alot. Don't think that's 'bien' to me.
            He gets countered easily. While he throws his combos with speed he is slow to bring his hands back after landing.

If you guys saw the pics of them training at Big Bear you can see Mosley is not motivated and does not want to do this. His body doesn't even look as tight. No way Mosley is pulling the upset and this is coming from a person who Mosley has been their all time fave.

Comment

he gets hit with the right to much.

Comment

needs to work on his defense a bit.

Comment

im not too worried, canelo can take hits and comes forward.. mosley will be stopped

Comment

He gets hit very easily

Comment

Working...
                    X