Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cubanborn87
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

If I end up going we might not be anywhere near each other. No way Im buying a ticket now and risking losing my money cause of that pu$$y boy. He's looking to pull out of this fight real hard and he might just do that.

Chama u gon end up on the nose bleed seats, I got them as soon as they dropped so I could get the best available seat. There is a chance this boy might pull out, but from what I see Arum is not about that. If the fight gets cancelled or the make him face a bum you can just get a refund!!! That's what I would do, I already asked for PTO I got my money saved already for the trip and the tickets are paid for. They should get here this week, but if it gets cancelled F it, I'll get my refund and keep it moving, pero estoy 80% seguro que la pelea va. Don't miss out bro

You should've done it at the same time me and nyc did it bro. We both chose the same section and he is sitting right behind me we both got seats 412-413 his is just 1 row behind.
    Y'all bought that stuff without consulting me and I didn't even know tickets went on sale! I told CubanGuy if the main event gets canceled but they keep the rest of the card then you don't get refunded.

The best you can hope for is if Donaire pulls out that they find a late replacement for Rigo.

Tomorrow I'm stuck at work 24 hrs, literally. So if I get a chance on the comp I'll look into it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• If I can't sit by y'all then I'm gonna have to get puga to come hang out with me.

Comment

• The article only proved Donaire's claim. As you can see the letter was only dated on the 24th. Simple as that. Based on the letter also it says Rigo will start his camp at Florida on the 26th. Does that mean on the 24th and 25th will be SECRET again like in the video posted?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnKhang
          The article only proved Donaire's claim. As you can see the letter was only dated on the 24th. Simple as that. Based on the letter also it says Rigo will start his camp at Florida on the 26th. Does that mean on the 24th and 25th will be SECRET again like in the video posted?
          I thought Donaire's problem was that the signature on the contract wasn't Rigo's but now that Arum shot that down by saying he watched Rigo sign, its a whole different story. Now the problem is that Rigo left those lines blank? Even tho all of this could've been addressed at the conference when Rigo signed? Apparently VADA didn't have a problem with the lines that were left blank. Excuses piling on... it never ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
            The article only proved Donaire's claim. As you can see the letter was only dated on the 24th. Simple as that. Based on the letter also it says Rigo will start his camp at Florida on the 26th. Does that mean on the 24th and 25th will be SECRET again like in the video posted?
            Rigo signed the VADA agreement in front of Bob Arum (as Arum himself has said) on Thursday, the 21st. The Donaire camp later discovered that Guillermo had left the contact information empty. When Nonito complained, Rigo's manager, Gary Hyde, responded that they still didn't have the location of Guillermo's camp and hotel. Here we are, three days later, and Rigo's tranier, Pedro Diaz, has provided all the necessary information. VADA has Rigo and Diaz's phone numbers. Either may be contacted for random testing by phone.

Comment

• Cool, an address. Work gave me a prepaid postcard for no apparent reason, I'll send my 'best of luck' to Rigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                Cool, an address. Work gave me a prepaid postcard for no apparent reason, I'll send my 'best of luck' to Rigo.
                Whoever posted that e-mail was smart enough to block out phone numbers, but not smart enough to block out Rigo's residence during training camp? SMH

Comment

• Donaire wants out!

All this drama and back and forth has me convinced that Donaire wants out. First he request Rigo to undergo random blood testing even though he said he would never FORCE a fighter to do it. Now he is complaining that Rigo is rumored to be working with Heredia? Why didn't Donaire complain when he was going to fight Arce a guy who was not rumored, but indeed working with Heredia?

It's clear Donaire wants out. There is more money in a fight with Vic Darchinyan and its an easier fight for him. He knows Rigo is a live dog.
                  Last edited by JJRod; 02-25-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    I thought Donaire's problem was that the signature on the contract wasn't Rigo's but now that Arum shot that down by saying he watched Rigo sign, its a whole different story. Now the problem is that Rigo left those lines blank? Even tho all of this could've been addressed at the conference when Rigo signed? Apparently VADA didn't have a problem with the lines that were left blank. Excuses piling on... it never ends.

I don't think the article is even about Rigo's signature but his whereabouts and how to get a hold of him. That's why the letter was posted to prove that they did give the address and contact. I'm not arguing that coz it's clear. All I'm trying to point out is that Donaire did have a basis on his claims coz if he didn't then why would Rigo's camp send this info after Donaire's been whining at twitter? You can call it excuse but I think it's valid to ask for it if really Rigo did not provide those infos the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
                      I don't think the article is even about Rigo's signature but his whereabouts and how to get a hold of him. That's why the letter was posted to prove that they did give the address and contact. I'm not arguing that coz it's clear. All I'm trying to point out is that Donaire did have a basis on his claims coz if he didn't then why would Rigo's camp send this info after Donaire's been whining at twitter? You can call it excuse but I think it's valid to ask for it if really Rigo did not provide those infos the first time.
                      No one ever denied that. If you read my reply to your previous post, you'll see that I gave a brief synopsis and timeline of what brought us here. When Donaire complained that certain information wasn't provided, Team Rigondeaux replied that they didn't have the information yet. Now they've provided it.

Comment

Working...
                      X