Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ugly horrible looking amir khan says froch should retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Khan can slag any fighter, let alone Froch, after Bredis Prescot is quite funny. He's got a hell of a lot still to do to erase that humiliating KO1. He was almost KO'd by Willie Limond FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by seany123 View Post
      its all good if its on a proffesional level i agree but i dont agree with taking pops at people for cocaine use as calzaghe has kids and coke can fuk up familys and lives so laughing about that to lure a fighter out of retirement is beyond a disgrace imho . p.s im not a fan of calzaghe or froch so i dont care about the bashing usually but that was a low blow from froch .
      Well, I'd say that professional boxing in the post-war eras isn't the best sport for people with delicate sensibilities to follow . . . at least, if they lack the ability to detach from those sensibilities enough to put comments like Carl's in their correct perspective . . . the culture of theatrical antagonism is just an inherent part of what the sport is anymore . . . I highly doubt Carl means Calzaghe any ill outside of a boxing ring.

But I appreciate what you're saying. Sort of.

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Punch View Post
        How Khan can slag any fighter, let alone Froch, after Bredis Prescot is quite funny. He's got a hell of a lot still to do to erase that humiliating KO1. He was almost KO'd by Willie Limond FFS.
        He's world champion. A multi millionaire. I'm sure that has erased any thoughts of the prescott fight, don't you????

Comment

all that carl froch has said about amir khan is true, khan is the one who is making it personal, hes the one who spat his dummy out, khan just doesnt like the truth, he'd be better shutting up until hes won his fight, coz if he doesnt' hes gonna look a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by seany123 View Post
            dude , the fact u think its ok for froch to have pops at calzaghe for a problem as big as cocaine when froch knows calzaghe has two kids just proves that u have double standards . ok for froch to slag of calzaghe on a personal level but when calzaghe bashes froch back it aint cool lol
            difference is froch isn't no coke head, calzaghe has also said bad things about froch, whereas khan is putting frochs career down saying 'we all knew he wasnt world class', when khan hasn't done fuk all him self and has many flaws in his career, and everything froch said about khan was the truth whereas calzaghes already been blasting him froch has done this to khan just stated the truth

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              The racist anti white muslim who tries to run people over said froch should retire??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-Facebook.html

Yea so he debatably losses to a world class fighter in denmark and that means he should retire, next time amir when are speeding at 140 miles per hour through a redlight, try doing it via a large bridge so we never have to hear from you again.

You would get destroyed by kevin mitchell, and he wont dare face a puncher.
              i am beggining to think you are Carl Froch...

you as deluded as him thats for sure

Comment

Working...
              X