Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Boxer Should Have a Film Made About them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a Harry Greb movie would be pretty good. Would love to see one about Joe Frazier, Larry Holmes, Manny Pacquiao, Pancho Villa, or Stanley Ketchel (i believe they made one of Ketchel already if I am not mistaken though). Another Jack Johnson film would be great.

Comment

There was a Max Schmeling movie made 2 years ago called ''Max Schmeling'', didn't do too good.

Maske played Max.

Comment

I do like the idea of Max Schmeling if done right. Arturo Gatti was also a good suggestion. Suprised nobody mentioned Tony Galento or Archie Moore.

Comment

Max Schmeling and Riddick Bowe would be great films.

Comment

I would definitely watch a movie about Hagler
            Who would beat the pants of monzon

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              Ya i personally would be interested but it would be a very dark story add also that while he was talented and imo had great potiential i dont think his career has warranted any kind off interest from a director outside off Venezuela like if he had rose into the p4p rankings and was a big name then yes but he wasnt near them at the time off his death
              yeah, it would.
              wasnt he ranked in the top 5 p4p near his death? im sure he was at least in the top 10 after the demarco win.

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Edwin Valero was a ****ing arsehole dude.
              Originally posted by New England View Post
              this is a picture of valero and his wife, the mother of his children. he stabbed her to death with what i believe was a shard of glass. either that or a knife. i don't want to research anything so heinous, the way i usually might.

prior to that he'd been arrested numerous times for giving her beatings. he broke her ribs so badly they punctured her lungs.

he was a HORRIBLE man
              he killed the mother of his five and eight year olds.
              yeah, i cant really argue with those statements... he was a sick person who needed a lot of help.

Originally posted by taansend View Post
              Even a book would be great. Just to find out more about this man/monster/tragic human/etc.
              definitely. ive done a lot of research on valero and theres still many questions to be answered.
              Last edited by VIPrice; 05-28-2014, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X