No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Adamek Had Power Edge, Clean Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Adamek Had Power Edge, Clean Shots

Eddie Chambers had edge in power shots landed and also landed the cleaner punches. Fighting in Tomasz Adamek's backyard, Chambers inactivity cost him- only 46 punches thrown per round to 92 per round for Adamek, who was a step behind all night. [Click Here To Read More]

Chambers throwing 41 punches and landing 13 in the last round? He was absolutely inactive during that round, 41 punches is more than he actually threw.

Comment

Chambers landed more punches in 9 out of the 12 rounds. Despite fighting with only 1 arm.

That's amazing.

Comment

Adamek dominated the last two rounds and won the fight I watched. I am also starting to believe that who ever counts the punches is just as looney as most of the judges seem to be.
        Last edited by Ravens Fan; 06-17-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Hey boxingscene, chambers is the one with the power edge and clean shots

Change the title of the thread

Anyway this reflects on the score being way in adameks favor

Comment

I am starting to believe that BJ rigged the punch stats to go along with his ridiculous commentary.

Comment

Aggression....... **** the effective part

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Chambers landed more punches in 9 out of the 12 rounds. Despite fighting with only 1 arm.

That's amazing.
                Agree.....

Comment

Working...
                X