Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you approve of Wladimir Klitschko fighting Odlanier Solis on April 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    I don't mind Solis getting a shot, he's one of a very few fighters that have the potential to win titles. He was also very unlucky injuring his knee in the Vitali fight, i just hope that he has been working on his fitness since his last fight.
    Sponge Bob Solis is gonna win ****. Pulev would destroy him. Price, Fury, Haye, Helenius would murder him.

Sponge Bob as a great fighter is a delusion. Yeah, he beat Haye in the Olympics -- about 100 pounds ago. Haye would quickly KO him today, faster than he did Chisora.

Chisora has wasted whatever talent he had and it's too late now.

Comment

I don't mind Solis. This is his last opportunity. Lets think about if he shows up in the same shape as for Vitali's fight or 5-10 lighter...

In that case it would be a very nice fight. Talent and skill wise Solis is better than Haye.
      The question is if he can dedicate himself to get into such condition. If Chisora can then Solis should do it too.

Comment

It's a solid fight. How many HWs out there are more skilled than Solis?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          It's a solid fight. How many HWs out there are more skilled than Solis?
          Just talent-wise, only Wlad in HW imo. maybe price (time will tell)

Comment

Loving the "if Solis turns up in shape" comments... does anyone actually believe that is a possibility?! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Just talent-wise, only Wlad in HW imo. maybe price (time will tell)
              Hahahahaha.

Solis's "skills" have long since eroded.

Pulev has a sterling amateur background.

Pulev also beat Travis Walker, stopped Alex Dimitrenko, and stopped previously unbeaten Russian giant Alex Ustinov last year.

In contrast, Solis came back at the second highest weight of his career, this AFTER knee surgery, and staggered to a decision win over Airich, who Manny Charr just stopped in one round.

Pulev is so far ahead of Solis right now it ain't funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
                Loving the "if Solis turns up in shape" comments... does anyone actually believe that is a possibility?! :-D
                His fan club are delusional and simply ignore the evidence of this clown's pro career.

Sponge Bob barely got by a totally shot Ray Austin, fer gawd's sake.

I mean, you'd think if a guy blew out a knee, got an operation, and was making a comeback, he'd be sure to get in shape to put less stress on that joint.

But not Solis. He comes back as a fat pig again, the second highest weight of his career vs Airich.

Which tells me there is no hope for Solis.
                Last edited by The Nephilim; 02-02-2013, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                  Hahahahaha.

Solis's "skills" have long since eroded.

Pulev has a sterling amateur background.

Pulev also beat Travis Walker, stopped Alex Dimitrenko, and stopped previously unbeaten Russian giant Alex Ustinov last year.

In contrast, Solis came back at the second highest weight of his career, this AFTER knee surgery, and staggered to a decision win over Airich, who Manny Charr just stopped in one round.

Pulev is so far ahead of Solis right now it ain't funny.
                  Could you read my post again

'just talent-wise' is the main part of the post. Skill is not the same thing as talent

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Could you read my post again

'just talent-wise' is the main part of the post. Skill is not the same thing as talent
                    Whatever.

Take my word for it, Solis is going nowhere except back to the hospital (and then to the strip clubs).

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                      Whatever.

Take my word for it, Solis is going nowhere except back to the hospital (and then to the strip clubs).
                      I would bet on that too, but that wasn't the point of my post.

Comment

Working...
                      X