Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NBa Legend Payton To Cunningham: You Were Robbed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: NBa Legend Payton To Cunningham: You Were Robbed!

Last night on ATG Radio, former cruiserweight champion Steve Cunningham stopped by fresh off his controversial loss to Tomasz Adamek this past Saturday on NBC. During the interview NBA Legend & avid boxing fan Gary Payton stopped by to discuss boxing and had some kind words for "USS" Cunningham.

[Click Here To Read More]

The Glove is one of my all time favorite boxing fans and he certainly is a legend here in Seattle. I had no idea he was a big boxing fan, makes him even cooler.

Btw, him and Sean Kemp in their primes were phenomenal to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      Btw, him and Sean Kemp in their primes were phenomenal to watch.
      My goodness, they were nice in Seattle. Especially the year they went to the finals... Can't forget about Detlef Schrempf! Perk, Hersey, Nate!! Man, brings back memories.

Comment

He's right....but take this **** to a basketball forum.

I'll never forget how Seattle got punked by the 8th seed Denver Nuggets.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          He's right....but take this **** to a basketball forum.

I'll never forget how Seattle got punked by the 8th seed Denver Nuggets.
          Back when it only took 3 games to win first round. But they made it to the finals not long after but unfortunately the bulls were simply unstoppable in those days. Still Seattle won a couple home games

Comment

Gary is like most casual fans... "most don't ***** about boxing". CLOSE fight, no robbery. You don't win close rounds by running corner to corner.

Comment

Heard the glove is coming back out...... Looking forward to what colorways they come up with

Comment

Smh

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
                Gary is like most casual fans... "most don't ***** about boxing". CLOSE fight, no robbery. You don't win close rounds by running corner to corner.
                It was close but I thought it was clear ..Cunningham won convincingly , anybody unbiased would clearly see him winning too .. Adamek couldn't land anything significant .. I find it hilarious that people say Steve ran , was he supposed to fight toe to toe with someone 20 pounds heavier? Smh Cunningham never been that kind of fighter .. I thought he boxed beautifully .. The jab was on point and he landed all the hard shot , he controlled the pace .. Steve gave adamek a boxing lesson

Comment

Gary Payton ain't nothing more than a rich man's Derek Fisher.

I can never forgive him for how he god damn ball hogged from a PRIME Kobe and won't let Kobe shoot during the 2004 finals.

He owe Kobe a ring.

SMH at his selfishness and lack of TEAM WORK.. Kobe Bryant need his shots to shine. and Gary as the PG shoulda gave the damn ball to kobe EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Kobe Bryant 34 years old: 30 ppg... NBA historic season.

Best basketball player of all times.

Kobe Bryant have dominated his peers.
                  He is the greatest player of all times.
                  81 points
                  averaging 30 points a game at age 34 in his 17th season

Kobe Bryant will dominate any era.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                    Gary Payton ain't nothing more than a rich man's Derek Fisher.

I can never forgive him for how he god damn ball hogged from a PRIME Kobe and won't let Kobe shoot during the 2004 finals.

He owe Kobe a ring.

SMH at his selfishness and lack of TEAM WORK.. Kobe Bryant need his shots to shine. and Gary as the PG shoulda gave the damn ball to kobe EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Kobe Bryant 34 years old: 30 ppg... NBA historic season.

Best basketball player of all times.

Kobe Bryant have dominated his peers.
                    He is the greatest player of all times.
                    81 points
                    averaging 30 points a game at age 34 in his 17th season

Kobe Bryant will dominate any era.
                    lol what a bizarre post.

Comment

Working...
                    X