Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of These Unbeatens will Lose First?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez Jr or Broner .

Comment

if Canelo fights Williams he will get outfought.now the scorecards are a different story

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Whose "0" will be the first to go?

Canelo Alvarez
        Adrien Broner
        Andre Ward
        Julio Cesar Chavez Jr
        Yuiorkis Gamboa
        Guillermo Rigondeaux
        Ward has a very live match if made against dawson even at 168. The advantages that dawson has can cause even the great technician ward problems. If I was wards handlers I wouldnt take this fight because it could ruin him. Why mess up a big Ward and Bute Clash and all that cash. Dawson to me though very talented is a ducker. He wouldnt face cloud for two years eventhough that was his mandatory.

Canelo versus Williams will also be a very big test. I really dont like Pauls attitude about fixing his deficiencies and his trainer is an idiot but the work rate could give Canelo trouble.

Chavez Jr if he survives Andy Lee will surely get demolished when he faces Martinez. The hype train has ran out of tracks. He and Canelo are the most protected in the sport. I never in my life heard of champions still needing tune ups and progressing to a chmpionship level while still fighting C-LEVEL competition.

Comment

Nobody giving Dawson a chance against Ward?

I think Williams gives Canelo problems. That's one possibility.

Broner should handle Escobedo.

Chavez Jr. Vs Lee will be a good fight. But the judges will give Jr the close rounds for pressing the action

Who knows when Gamboa is even going to fight again?

And Rigo should handle Kennedy without any problems.

I think Canelo is the most vulnerable. But depending how effective Dawson can be at smw, Ward could be next too.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
            Hopefully Broner.

The others are being protected too much.
            Broner alread lost to Ponce. He was lucky to keep that 0 on his record.

Comment

I voted for Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                Chavez Jr. and he will blame the loss on his WEIGHT ISSUES!

Would not be shocked if Andy Lee defeats him and/or he lose the title on the scale
                Hey man, no disrespect, but can you make those gifs a little bigger bro?

Comment

I think Gamboa and Broner have the skills to go far. Rigo has the experience. Canelo has the punching power. Ward fights so cautious and boring that he'll probably last for a while. The only one I'm not sold on yet is Chavez Jr. Although, he is fighting better opposition rather than the dish washers and bus boys he was fighting back in the days. It seemed like he picked his opponents off the street minutes before the matches.

Comment

chavez jr dude is pretty horrible

Comment

Chavez will likely lose to Lee

Comment

Working...
                      X