Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever poured beer in there ceral instead of milk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever poured beer in there ceral instead of milk?

anyone????????????

I can deal with a little bit of sacrilege.

Burning the Flag. Cobra emblems on a 2v GT.

But beer in a perfectly good bowl of cereal?!?

Got to take a stand sometimes......

Comment

yes & i had a healthy glass of vodka & oj along side it...i got a worse combo then that...i was hungover one time at work & for whatever reason i had a bowl of special k with a can of smoked oysters & everyone looked at me totally disgusted so after i ate the oysters i dumped the oil into my dry cereal bowl & ate it in front of everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        yes & i had a healthy glass of vodka & oj along side it...i got a worse combo then that...i was hungover one time at work & for whatever reason i had a bowl of special k with a can of smoked oysters & everyone looked at me totally disgusted so after i ate the oysters i dumped the oil into my dry cereal bowl & ate it in front of everyone...
        the fuck???????????lol

Comment

Can't say that I have.

Comment

Comment

Aw hell no! That is some nasty ****.

As for the question, no. Usually the next day I'm not that bad. When I'm on vacation though up at the cottage I can often be seen drinking jack with my eggs. It gets you going before you go out on the lake.

Comment

I've had a beer along side my breakfast before... if that counts

Comment

lmao......

Comment

what the **** is ceral?

Comment

Working...
                    X