Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aren't Filipinos And Mexicans The Same ****ing Thing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aren't Filipinos And Mexicans The Same ****ing Thing?

Why the hate for eachother? You guys are brothers. Just one of you has slanted eyes. Otherwise it's the same ****ing thing isn't it?

Basically. Same religion. Very similar culture. Pretty much at least one person in each family plays a guitar. Make tons of babies.

Comment

Originally posted by The Narcissist View Post

Why the hate for eachother? You guys are brothers. Just one of you has slanted eyes. Otherwise it's the same ****ing thing isn't it?
      pretty similar because both were spanish colonies and have spanish infuenced cultures.

only difference are the eyes and one eats beans , the other rice.

Comment

I once heard an announcer say that "Filipinos are the Mexicans of Asia", I respect their culture and their toughness.

Comment

Mexican and Filipinos are almost carbon copies the more I learn about the filipinos.

The filipinos though were able to over throw the spanish government before Spanish was the Main language so filipinos had to speak spanish.

The filipinos also like Wrestling, Boxing, and Cockfighting like the mexicans.

Also they have spanish last names and both love to sport the ****** stache.

in mexico they also had a manila galleion trade so many filipinos had to go to mexico because almost half the mexican indians slaves died from disease so you know that many mexicans has filipino blood thats what I read.

the mangos in mexico came from the filipinos during that manila galleon trade.

Comment

Originally posted by The Narcissist View Post

nope, just like Euro bums and American champions "look" the same but are oh so different.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
              Mexican and Filipinos are almost carbon copies the more I learn about the filipinos.

The filipinos though were able to over throw the spanish government before Spanish was the Main language so filipinos had to speak spanish.

The filipinos also like Wrestling, Boxing, and Cockfighting like the mexicans.

Also they have spanish last names and both love to sport the ****** stache.

in mexico they also had a manila galleion trade so many filipinos had to go to mexico because almost half the mexican indians slaves died from disease so you know that many mexicans has filipino blood thats what I read.

the mangos in mexico came from the filipinos during that manila galleon trade.
              Actually, genetically ALL natives to the Americas come from Asia. They crossed over the Bearing Strait to populate the Americas.

Comment

If this is common knowledge why the drama with Mexicans and Pinoys on here? I think they should team up and beat the **** out of the Puerto Ricans.

Comment

i have respect for the filipino people. they have brought us some great true warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by VIVA MEXICO!! View Post
                    i have respect for the filipino people. they have brought us some great true warriors.
                    As well as an entree known as Goat.

Comment

Working...
                    X