Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zombie Survival Sheet 5.0 You man enough?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Survival Sheet 5.0 You man enough?

Here is the template:

Here is my contribution: (As you may notice almost immediately, I built my spec in a way that is heavily reliant on the side kick. This does come in handy in the case of a Zombie outbreak due to longevity. I deal with the far to medium range zombies with weaponry and my boy Margarito does the close combat slaying. As long as he has access to water he can harden his plaster and do maximum damage.)

Using the blank template, please fill one out yourself.

I don't need any of that other gay shit
    Me, Margo an AK and Eleanor is all I need

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I don't need any of that other gay shit
      Me, Margo an AK and Eleanor is all I need

My sheet would kick your sheets ass. Your Margo doesn't even have plaster, wtf will he be good for? My fucking cement truck would obliterate your little car. And my Margo is superior to yours.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
        My sheet would kick your sheets ass. Your Margo doesn't even have plaster, wtf will he be good for? My fucking cement truck would obliterate your little car. And my Margo is superior to yours.
        umm Margo wouldn't know how to use plaster anyway. He literally has no experience with it. Have fun slowing yourself and Margo down

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          umm Margo wouldn't know how to use plaster anyway. He literally has no experience with it. Have fun slowing yourself and Margo down
          you have:

-inferior guns (seriously my m1911 would render your little western cowboy gun useless) and dont even get me started on the g36c
          -inferior clothing
          -inferior vehicle
          -inferior unfeared version of margarito (probably a post prime version after he got ktfo by mosley) whereas I have a prime cotto bashing margarito full of plaster
          -your character is so irrelevant he doesnt even have a "last word"
          -you don't even have a melee weapon. what happens if your crappy weapon jammed? my margarito is prime and has cast iron wraps. he'd make due of both of you

Plus I have the sweet smooth fucking tunes of Manny motherfucking Pacquiao
          Last edited by YDKSAB; 11-23-2012, 05:24 AM.

Comment

In other words i'm not a heavy, slow, goth hipster looking faggot? gotcha.

Sorry kid, Zombies wouldn't catch me or Margo. We'd be too slick and fast. Nothing weighing us down and we would scavenge our food and whatever other supplies we needed. Nothing else is necessary..

oh and my .44 Magnum >

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  Pissed myself

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    lmaaaaoooo at your vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                    X