How do guys get jacked in jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    steroids are rampant in prison.......
    Where you hear that???? my younger brother has spent most of his life behind bars, and hes never mentioned steriods being rampant

Comment

Its been said already but you dont need protien drinks and creatine to get swole. working out on a daily basis does the trick

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Where you hear that???? my younger brother has spent most of his life behind bars, and hes never mentioned steriods being rampant
        he probably doesnt know the right people then, ive never been locked, but i know a few people who have, i know a few pppl who have gone in like sticks and come out looking like arnie after 2-3 years, sometimes less, some dont even hide the fact they juiced up aswell, im not saying everyone who gets big there is juicing, but people who get "jacked" probably are. you can get anytrhing in there for the right price.

Comment

In American prisons and jail you can get swole.

First off, they give you plenty of time to work out and lift weights. Also you can work out in your cell and the food, while nasty as fuk< is full of protein and carbs. It's low in sugar and bad **** for you.

When all you do is eat and work out, you will get diesel.

Comment

My friend who was in jail told me peanut butter. Eat it at night, work out in the morning. Profit.

This was years ago that he told me, so I don't remember how exactly he said to do it.

Comment

he probably doesnt know the right people then, ive never been locked, but i know a few people who have, i know a few pppl who have gone in like sticks and come out looking like arnie after 2-3 years, sometimes less, some dont even hide the fact they juiced up aswell, im not saying everyone who gets big there is juicing, but people who get "jacked" probably are. you can get anytrhing in there for the right price.
              My bro has came threw the system from polmont young offenders, to bar-L then glenochil, he can get any drugs he wants at a price or even a mobile phone, ive just never heard him mention steriods, next time im up visting him il ask him if he can get steriods.

Comment

dont give him any ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                  How about stuff like protein powder? Is that something that can be purchased or someone can bring for you?
                  they fart it out their ass

Comment

dont give him any ideas
                    he aint interested in working out, hes into his football ive told him to hit the weights but he dont pay no attention

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      he aint interested in working out, hes into his football ive told him to hit the weights but he dont pay no attention
                      How long is he going to be in for?

Comment

Working...
                      X