Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny Pacquaio set a good example for Filipino people and their culture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use athletes as example for a represenataion of their respective people/culture?
    Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Manny Pacquiao is too dumb to handle his finances correctly
      One of the Richest Athletes.

Manny Pacquiao is associates himself with drug dealers and hit men.

?? He has bodyguards against them.

Manny Pacquaio is illiterate
      Manny Pacquaio has a 4th grade education

He pursued education after making money. Graduated High School and College.

Manny Pacquiao cheats on his wife

No proof. He does love women.

Manny Pacquiao is a congressman who can't read.

He can read. He speaks 3 languages. As a congressman he already made progress in his town. Donated 9 ambulance vans, building a hospital and put hundreds of computers in school.
      Pure rubbish. Manny pacquaio has NOT graduated from college. Manny Pacquiao is a rich man who needs purse advances" Doesn't sound like he's handling his money well does it? His own trainer said he suffers from financial problems. I'll take his word over yours any day, Mate. Roach has integrity. And Manny Pacquaio is not qualified to be any kind of congessman. Tell me any other person in his position has been elected to congress. Nobody. Not even the black congressman suffer from this blokes lack of education and intelligence. That's saying something ,Mate. Stop fantasizing.

Comment

Originally posted by jgc2168 View Post
        this is surprising considering that Australia is such a muliticultural country and that it's true roots are aboriginal in nature. Not to mention that many filipinos live there.

What does that have to bloody do with anything? I don't have to love every race in my country. And aborigines are in their proper place.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
          Actually pac has agreed to the blood test.

That aside, I don't know about gangster - but I do know someone who has met pacquiao face to face and shared a meal with him.

Apparently, the only things he talks about are himself and his money.
          Pac has never agreed to random blood testing up to the fight, and if he has please post a link. From what we know, when contracts came to be signed, he would not sign because he refused to be tested.

REFUSED. Key word is REFUSED. Roach said before the Shane fight "We can't ask Shane to take a test because we REFUSED to do it ourselves. We would be hypocrites."

He has never agreed. Arum and Pacquiao and Roach will say they have accepted but the truth is the only thing that stopped the fight from happening was his REFUSAL to take a blood test. You are misinformed. Pacquiao is a steroid abuser and knows that he will get caught with random testing, and without PED's, his stamina is gone and he has an early night against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff View Post
            What does that have to bloody do with anything? I don't have to love every race in my country. And aborigines are in their proper place.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
              Pac has never agreed to random blood testing up to the fight, and if he has please post a link. From what we know, when contracts came to be signed, he would not sign because he refused to be tested.

REFUSED. Key word is REFUSED. Roach said before the Shane fight "We can't ask Shane to take a test because we REFUSED to do it ourselves. We would be hypocrites."

He has never agreed. Arum and Pacquiao and Roach will say they have accepted but the truth is the only thing that stopped the fight from happening was his REFUSAL to take a blood test. You are misinformed. Pacquiao is a steroid abuser and knows that he will get caught with random testing, and without PED's, his stamina is gone and he has an early night against Floyd.

Lol, this is funny. Do you not recall the 2nd negotiation where pac agreed to all the terms and arum gave mayweather 2 entire weeks to decide if he wanted the fight. No on heard any word.

There have been various links here saying blood testig is not an issue anymore. Tell me, what does "non-issue " sound like to you.

Yes, pacquiao stopped the fight from happening because he was unable to handle his finances properly.

Lol.

Comment

Better question is, should he have to?

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff View Post
                  First of all I despise Mayweather and I'm not crazy about Pacquiao either. The overrated Mayweather acts like a dumb animal and Pacquaio is just plain stupid. Neither are the best fighters in the world. That belongs to the more deserving Wladimir Klitschko and older brother Vitali. So I think it's a fair question.

Manny Pacquiao is associates himself with drug dealers and hit men

Manny Pacquiao is a congressman who can't read

Fire away Mates!
                  Manny strikes me as really fake. Every generation they take a fighter and try to make him a goody two shoes and it seems so manufactured. I liked de la hoya but he also seemed fake as hell. I think the showtime boxing announcers said it best when they stated "HBO and everyone else needs to stop treating him like hes Jesus. Hes a great fighter, that is all. "

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    One of the Richest Athletes.

Manny Pacquiao is associates himself with drug dealers and hit men.

?? He has bodyguards against them.

He pursued education after making money. Graduated High School and College.

No proof. He does love women.

Manny Pacquiao is a congressman who can't read.

He can read. He speaks 3 languages. As a congressman he already made progress in his town. Donated 9 ambulance vans, building a hospital and put hundreds of computers in school.
                    well im sure any rich person who had a ****load of money could donate things like those but that doesnt mean that he is a good congressman or that he should be congressman

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                      Manny strikes me as really fake. Every generation they take a fighter and try to make him a goody two shoes and it seems so manufactured. I liked de la hoya but he also seemed fake as hell. I think the showtime boxing announcers said it best when they stated "HBO and everyone else needs to stop treating him like hes Jesus. Hes a great fighter, that is all. "
                      during what fight was this bro i didnt know of that

Comment

Working...
                      X