Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Shane Mosley's balco scandal will keep him out of the HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Shane Mosley's balco scandal will keep him out of the HOF?

He has the credentials, but will admitting to taking performance enhancers keep him out of the HOF?
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    66.67%

It should, but it won't. Shane has had a great career though, I think he gets too much leeway, but PED's don't bring you to the level of the game he reached.

Comment

i think he'll get in like RJJ and Toney, but his legacy will no doubt be tainted

Originally posted by Poor Lad View Post
      It should, but it won't. Shane has had a great career though, I think he gets too much leeway, but PED's don't bring you to the level of the game he reached.
      exactly he did in the second dlh fight, and you could see it. but he hasn't looked like that since, i dont think he'd intentionally want to cheat people, but who knows, maybe the nice guy image is a facade?
      Last edited by ts33; 09-03-2010, 09:15 AM.

Comment

...........no

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
          He has the credentials, but will admitting to taking performance enhancers keep him out of the HOF?
          It should keep him out, but unfortunately it wont. Same applies to Toney and Jones

Comment

I'd say no but a lot can change within the next five years. Could be that the sports laissez-faire attitude to those things may change. Kinda like baseball. Nevertheless, I do see some fighters who may be able to transcend that, simply because they were so damn good. I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
              Thing people have to understand is he admitted to unknowingly taking PEDS..He is a sure shot HOF first ballot..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                Thing people have to understand is he admitted to unknowingly taking PEDS..He is a sure shot HOF first ballot..
                He admitted in his court hearing that he knew he was taking EPO. The vid was posted up here a couple of months back

Comment

Originally posted by -LightsOut- View Post
                  He admitted in his court hearing that he knew he was taking EPO. The vid was posted up here a couple of months back
                  This is a cut up version the full version he says he knows the he was taking epo because the attorney told him..The guy asking the questions was trying to trap Mosley..The one I seen(It was about two of umm)were 9 mins long and the guy asking the questions wanted him to admit he knew what he was taking which he did because he was told what it was..So once again he admitted to unknowingly taking PEDS...

Comment

probably not. he looked his best at 135 lbs anyways

Comment

Working...
                    X