Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: Zaveck May Not Make it Past Four Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: Zaveck May Not Make it Past Four Rounds!

Knockout artist Keith “One Time” Thurman will be taking another step up the Welterweight ladder when he faces Jan Zaveck in a WBO Welterweight title eliminator this Saturday night on HBO from the Barclay Center in Brooklyn, NY.

Thurman is best known his power punching as he has 18 knockouts in 19 fights. On the most recent episode of BoxingScene’s official radio show “The Boxing Lab”, the undefeated welterweight said he is going into Saturday night ready to take care of business and put Zaveck to the test early and often. [Click Here To Read More]

I look forward to the day this arrogant prick gets KTFO. Too damn in love with his power.

Comment

Power is nothing if you cant hit the the target plus HES CHIN hasnt been tested so we'll see.

Comment

This is Zaveck's first fight in a year? He's in trouble against Thurman most definitely. Quintana took a cartoonish beating at his hands, and I expect something similar here.

Comment

Zaveck is durable, if Thurman gets him out of there inside 5 rounds I'll be impressed.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight. Thurman has proved he has power, I hope he realizes he won't be able to take everyone out that way. He better focus on two things. learning to box more, and keeping his stamina up. he's only been to the eighth round once.

Comment

Really starting not to like this guy

Comment

Thurman is ****ing annoying, but if the Zaveck that fought Bethuel Ushona turns up, well, his prediction may not be far off.

I hope Zaveck doesnt get cut and lands a peach on this guy. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
                  Power is nothing if you cant hit the the target plus HES CHIN hasnt been tested so we'll see.
                  He has been dropped by Quandray Robertson only to get up and KO his opponent in the third round.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Zaveck is durable, if Thurman gets him out of there inside 5 rounds I'll be impressed.
                    Same here, durable and he also has a good defense, we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X