Collapse
No announcement yet.

More embarassing ass whoopin this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Mayweather said he'd burn Rickies boxing equitment in shame if he lost to the truely great Manny Pacman

Comment

Hatton easily. That was a possible career ender. 2nd round brutal KO against a "smaller" man, in front of a packed arena full of your fans and your own personal band, on a highly watched PPV.

Comment

I think its between Margarito and Hatton, with the Margarito KO having a slight edge IMO.

Comment

Nothing more embarassing than being ko'ed by the same punch that team hatton said they're getting tired of. Remember 24/7, they were watching the same move that ktfo of him, and they said its the same move everytime but it was too fast hatton wasnt able to do anything about it.

Comment

i dont think the jennings one was embarassing at all. he was in with a superior fighter, but he showed up. nobody expected him to win, he gave it his all and it wasnt enough. were is the embarassment?

tony i dont feel was very embarassing eighter. sugar didnt take his heart.. he never quit, he still has his pride as far as im concerned.

hatton was embarassing in that he fought like a complete moron. i was embarassed not for the asswhupping but for the ******ed approach he took to the fight. he had the fight of his life and fought like a complete novice, so that was somewhat embarassing. he did get iced by a much smaller man, but most of the others at 140 would too so its not all that embarassing.

Comment

lol jennings didnt get 1 vote. hatton by far, he got KO'd in 2

Comment

It's Hatton hands down. Losing to Mosley isn't an embarassment but getting knocked down 3 times and out in the final one by a guy you should have been much more competative with is.

Hatton wasn't even a factor in that fight. At least Marg showed heart in getting KO'd.

Comment

Jennings did alright.

Hatton was fairly embarrassing, that was a definite smashing.

Comment

Hattons ko was just sad....I expected the ko around 6 or so but 2...I think his career got ended..margaritos beating wasn't that bad sure everyone expected him to win but at least he went out knowing he was going to get beaten down and didn't quit on the stool when he had the chance.

Comment

margarito cuz he got beat on for 9 rounds. hatton just got ktfo and nobody took jennings seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X