Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael's rankings: Takashi Uchiyama now #1 at 130.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael's rankings: Takashi Uchiyama now #1 at 130.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...dan&id=6402207

Thoughts?

It's him or Adrien Broner right now.

Would love to see Broner, Gamboa, and Uchiyama fight each other. He looked pretty good and that was a brutal KO of Solis. Wouldn't mind see Uchiyama fight another title holder at 130, beat him to get another belt, and than fight Broner.

To me, Broner needs to fight Perez, and than fight Ponce De Leon again in May or something, and win convincingly this time. Than, he could fight in August or September against Uchiyama or Gamboa.
    Last edited by 4Corners; 01-03-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Well, based on resumes he is probably the #1 choice, considering the other belt holders haven't done much and Uchiyama has already stopped one of them.

Comment

fair. he has the more impressive wins even if its just by a little bit. broner is right behind him tho.

Comment

the thing i like about this division tho is i dont think any of these guys would be scared to fight each other. makes for exciting possibilities. too bad uchi is a japanese fighter. makes things a lot more complicated.

Comment

Probably the weakest division in boxing outside of HW and Cruiserweight. Watching his Solis highlights though makes a matchup with Broner mouth watering!

Comment

let's go broner!

Comment

I agree with Fat Dan. He did beat Salgado when Salgado beat Linares. I would love to see Uchi fight Broner and Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%BoXeOAzTeKa View Post
                  I agree with Fat Dan. He did beat Salgado when Salgado beat Linares. I would love to see Uchi fight Broner and Gamboa.
                  I second that.

Hopefully hes willing to leave Japan.

Comment

That's where it going to get difficult. I doubt he would leave Japan. A unification with Broner would do good in the States.

Comment

Working...
                    X