Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer has the most racist and offensive fans?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
    Floyd for sure. And the sad part is that they don't even realize how blatantly racist they are.

If any other fan said half of what they say, they'd be "banned" in 2 seconds.

I know you're trolling and baiting for a response, Jack LOL. It makes me laugh really lol. But was this guy "banned in 2 seconds?"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=395623

Comment

Butterbean fans!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        50 percent of floyd fans are white and 70% are gay, we have a quandry on out hands
        Yes I never really thought of the Floyd fans as racist particularly but its just many seems more whiny and pansy-like.....note Larry's thread today about the messiah being crucified and perpetually victimized by the world.

Comment

Look at this ALT, creating an account just to label Floyd fan racist, when it’s an undeniable fact that racism is born and breed with Pacman and K bros heads. Most hatred from these fans come from success of African American boxing, who can blame them. When they only have 1 to 2 superstars

Success develops jealousy. Jealousy creates Hate, Hate nurtures racist

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
            You are a perfect example of who has the most racist fans. Funny how all of the fighters you picked have one thing in common. Whatever fighter you like would be the answer. I love how you were made to look like a fool in this thread with no response. This thread exposed who the true racist are.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=397181&page=2
            Yes, I'm such a Racist I carry a DMX sig with Mosley as my favourite fighter. Care to try again your butthurt little tool. Also you failed to see I called the majority of the fans ******.. You know.. White! You owned yourself in your self proclaimed ownage you dumb ****.
            Last edited by Grand Champ; 07-07-2010, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfanoldschool View Post
              I have always thought that Floyd Mayweather jr has the most ignorant, vile, racist, bigoted, and uneducated/unintelligent fans on the planet. Most of them live in the ghettos or were raised in one by single parent.
              You don't see anything wrong with that comment in the bold, honestly?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Yes I never really thought of the Floyd fans as racist particularly but its just many seems more whiny and pansy-like.....note Larry's thread today about the messiah being crucified and perpetually victimized by the world.
                That is exactly how I would clarify the extremist Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  You don't see anything wrong with that comment in the bold, honestly?
                  Can you explain whats wrong with it? Sounds like his target audience to me.

The "hip hop" demographic que no?

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                    Can you explain whats wrong with it? Sounds like his target audience to me.

The "hip hop" demographic que no?
                    What do you mean by the hip hop demographic?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      What do you mean by the hip hop demographic?
                      Poor people who listen to music that glorifies crime and drug use.

And female degradation.

Comment

Working...
                      X