No announcement yet.

Javier Capetillo Talks About The Wraps Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
    No but seriously if marg would of fell to a knee in the cotto fight you would be calling him a ***** and a quitter.

you never answered me when i said
    he nodded yes and that meant dont throw in the towel. if he didn't want his uncle to throw in the towel why did he fall to a knee.

just let it go........... cotto quit.
    i will never call somebody a quitter, if he quits to save his ass from further punishment. He nodded no. But whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      i will never call somebody a quitter, if he quits to save his ass from further punishment. He nodded no. But whatever.
      That's a ***** in my eyes....

Comment

Can people just wait till all the facts are cleared up and we get the results of the investigation??? i say this for both margarito fans like myself and his haters...

Comment

Originally posted by xfiles View Post
          That's BULL****. wHO THE **** IS GOING TO SAVE disgusting used gauze and then use it during a multi million dollar fight.
          Well, the gauze were stained with blood, and were hardened and molded from excessive use. If the end result is a harder wrap, then there is your answer as to why they would use stinky old gauze.

Comment

with respect to the hand wrap controversy, when tony trains
            he uses the same knucles wrap (the padded wrap that goes in
            the knuckles) weting the padded wrap ironing it aswell there
            fore its gets padded together. its somthing that done in
            boxing. margarito didnt lose for that reason, 'he lost because
            he looked weak and didnt maintain the presure'

here ya go i lil bit better i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
              That's a ***** in my eyes....
              Don't lose perspective on things.

We're on our computers TALKING about boxing. These Elite fighters at the top are DOING IT. A '*****' in my eyes is someone who can't control himself or his tongue, let alone another warrior in the ring.

It's EASY to discredit Cotto for knowing when the fight was over or discredit Marg for getting ko'd.
              But Paul Williams losing to Quintana doesn't make him a loser, Marg going down doesn't label him as having a glass chin, and Cotto calling it quits doesn't make him a quitter.

They all deserve a little respect.

Comment

There is another interview with Javier in espndeportes on a podcast and hes blasting HBO. Saying HBO should mind there business that this is Margos team problem and the Commissions. He also states that well, there was nothing wrong with the wraps. But either way margos career is ****ted on heavily right now HBO wont want to do business with him and probably not showtime either but we'll wait till the results. But its not looking too good.

Comment

Working...
                X