Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me stupid, but I don't even believe Bradley can beat Margarito at 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me stupid, but I don't even believe Bradley can beat Margarito at 147.

I don't know if its an interesting matchup for you guys but in fantasy, I dont think bradley beats margarito at 147, margo takes it to him with pressure and enough foot speed to reach timmy.. his hands may be slow but he throws a lot of punches in his prime.. Timmy wouldnt have the power to even push margo away.. and we all know pac is better than prime margo at 147. pac just toyed that @ss at 150, which cotto even had a little of a hard time with at 154 if it hadnt been stop.

whats your take guys?
    Last edited by dibzvincent143; 05-27-2012, 01:31 PM.

marg @ 147 would look like a skeleton and there'd be no point to that fight

Comment

Pacman just lost to a slower, older, weaker lightweight at welterweight.

Comment

marg @ 147 would look like a skeleton and there'd be no point to that fight
        im talking about the prime one my man..

Comment

Pacman just lost to a slower, older, weaker lightweight at welterweight.
          yeah and bradley would also lose to that slower, older, weaker lightlight you are talking about. he has pac's number okayyy.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            yeah and bradley would also lose to that slower, older, weaker lightlight you are talking about. he has pac's number okayyy.
            you think JMM beats Bradley @ 147 lbs? LMAO....the same JMM that was dropped by that old shot fighter Katsidis.

Comment

Your talking about two versions of Margarito here, prime and the one Pacquiao faced so I honestly don't even know where your trying to get at.
              Im talking about the prime version IMO, pac at 147 is better than prime margo at 147.
              the margo pac fought is still near prime with no weight issues and pac giving up a lot.

Comment

you think JMM beats Bradley @ 147 lbs? LMAO....the same JMM that was dropped by that old shot fighter Katsidis.
                i think JMM beats bradley at 140lbs. both of them are not WW's so I guess its fair to say..

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  Pacman did, I seriously doubt Bradley would.

Comment

Pacman did, I seriously doubt Bradley would.
                    I hope the winner gets marquez or floyd.. since marquez really want pac, even if pac loses he'd still fight him instead of the winner. then we'll see may-bradley, may aint scared of anybody except packy..

Comment

Working...
                    X